No announcement yet.

Atom's 2 door Amazon wagon Project:Headquarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta travel to El Paso for work next week, so I’m gonna try and get some glass work done before I go so it can have a nice long cure time.

Comment

• I have no more excuse. bought a house without a garage, gonna have to just work some shit out.

great thread, amazing work.

Comment

• Originally posted by duct-tape View Post
        I have no more excuse. bought a house without a garage, gonna have to just work some shit out.

great thread, amazing work.
        Thanks man, pop up tents and fold up tables save my life. Also, my welder is mounted to a hand truck and my vise is on a 4x4 pedestal.

Comment

• sick build!!

Comment

• Making caps for the end of the dash to meet up with the door tops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atom View Post
              Thanks man, pop up tents and fold up tables save my life. Also, my welder is mounted to a hand truck and my vise is on a 4x4 pedestal.
              If it wasn't always 1000 degrees here... I could manage some more. I need to finish getting the floors cut out of my e3. the weather is changing here so it's time!

Comment

• Well, through a chain of events helping my brother fix his car, I wound up with the engine I will eventually swap into the Amazon. It’s the same engine as in the Ford Focus RS. Good for 300hp out of the box. Capable of 420hp crank without even opening the bottom end. This will be getting worked on in the background and not a super focus at the moment.

Already took the head in and had it decked and the valves lapped.

I started drawing the flange on the lower intake so I can make a new plenum.

I plan on keeping a Getrag 260 in here. It’ll be custom adapting from here on out. With some parts from the amazing man that is Metallated I’m hoping to make all the custom parts separate and have everything ready to have as little as possible down time.

It does mean that I won’t be finishing up my M20 ITBs. If anyone is interested in buying what I’ve got, where it’s at, for what I’ve got into it, let me know. Still needs some customizing, but a solid start for sure.

Comment

• @DawsonLiri go, it's time for EFI
                  Last edited by Fruttolo; 09-15-2018, 11:51 AM.

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• This whole build is freaking rad, dude.... never seen it before somehow. Amazing work. I love the way you've just straight-up created solutions out of nothing in order to achieve exactly what you want and totally personalize this car to you. Really inspiring stuff!
                    '02 Audi S4 III+ GT's // '94 Audi S4 RS2'd // '95 Audi S6 donor // '87 Buick TR rusty

Comment

• Originally posted by toddzilla View Post
                      This whole build is freaking rad, dude.... never seen it before somehow. Amazing work. I love the way you've just straight-up created solutions out of nothing in order to achieve exactly what you want and totally personalize this car to you. Really inspiring stuff!
                      Thanks homie. It’s mostly due to being broke. I just gotta make what I can outta scraps and cast offs. Only buying what I absolutely need to.

Comment

• Saved for future inspiration:

Comment

• Little more dashboard work.

Comment

• So now that it won't have an M20, will the build be less E30-centric elsewhere?

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

• Originally posted by CSBolger View Post
                              So now that it won't have an M20, will the build be less E30-centric elsewhere?
                              How do you mean? It’ll still have Getrag 260, med case LSD, E30 suspension, E30 dash, E30 carpet, E30 rear seats, etc, etc... or do you mean how it’s presented?

Comment

• Just in presentation. I guess it's really just the dash and M20 manifold that scream "E30" anyhow.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

Working...
                                X