• Show
Clear All

• I see what you did there

Cool teaser video !
    "You could roll an E30 in a BMW showroom today and people would think:
    Well, they finally got the 1 series right!"

3.0 L e30 ground up build

Comment

• Absolutely phenomenal. This is one of those cars that totally takes your breath away. Mega goals!

Static 1986 Guards Red NA Porsche 944
      P O R S C H E P A I ~
      The Poor Woman's Porsche

@kenznotmercedes

Comment

• Originally posted by gnmzl View Post
        I see what you did there

Cool teaser video !
        I make it a point to stop there for a pic each trip down to the iPd event.

Originally posted by Kenz View Post
        Absolutely phenomenal. This is one of those cars that totally takes your breath away. Mega goals!
        Thank you! It’s been a lot of work, but it was fun and I’m enjoying driving it around now.

Comment

• Pretty cool that they’re using the Amazon for one of the print-on-site T-shirt options at PNW Wagonfest this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atom View Post

Pretty cool that they’re using the Amazon for one of the print-on-site T-shirt options at PNW Wagonfest this weekend.
            Hope they gift you one

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

• Hey guys. Haven’t done a single thing to the Amazon, except drive it and enjoy it, but I’m gonna be on Wheel and Pedal Wednesday this week doing a little Q&A and discussing the Amazon build. Try to pop in live at 10:00am pacific. mixer.com/Forza and twitch.tv/Forza

Here’s some recent pics to make this post have decent content. ��

Comment

• Originally posted by Atom View Post
                Hey guys. Haven’t done a single thing to the Amazon, except drive it and enjoy it, but I’m gonna be on Wheel and Pedal Wednesday this week doing a little Q&A and discussing the Amazon build. Try to pop in live at 10:00am pacific. mixer.com/Forza and twitch.tv/Forza

Here’s some recent pics to make this post have decent content. ��

Those rollers are amazing... but the dog is better!

Comment

• Wow, this car sits so right! love the wheels you ended up going with
                  I over engineer the solution to small problems while ignoring the big problems.

'74 Toyota Hilux (under construction), '74 Lotus Europa (low mileage, ALL original), '95 Mazda Miata (supercharged), '99 Chevy C2500 (ratty sleeper, 650 rwhp turbo LS), '01 BMW 540i/6, '76 Dodge Aspen (Lemons Race car)

Comment

• Well guys, I know I’ve been MIA, but I’ve just been out enjoying the car and driving/showing it all summer. I did recently win the Fabricator Award at the Seattle stop of the Hot Wheels Legends Tour.

Alas it isn’t the award that gets me a trip to SEMA and an opportunity to become a Hot Wheel next year.

Also, I’m taking pre-orders for a first run on Atom Design t-shirts. For the next 24 hours you can PayPal me $25 (including shipping in the US mainland) to adam@atomdd.com and let me know what size to be in on the first order. It’ll also get you on a spreadsheet for advanced info for more Atom Design & Development stuff in the future. (International orders will have to pay actual shipping costs, but can PayPal the initial $25 to get in)

I have commitments to have space in a couple magazines coming up. I have zero idea how solid those commitments are, so I’m not gonna post where just yet. Hope to most more this fall/winter!!

Comment

• I was just wondering yesterday what were you up to. Thanks for posting.
                      Also, if this car ever gets produced as a hot wheels item, I'd buy a gazillion in an instant.
                      Hope all the magazine shoots make it into the final cut. The world needs to see more of your creation
                      "You could roll an E30 in a BMW showroom today and people would think:
                      Well, they finally got the 1 series right!"

3.0 L e30 ground up build

Comment

• Love the pic against the Hot Wheels banner/backdrop lol

Comment

• Originally posted by gnmzl View Post
                          I was just wondering yesterday what were you up to. Thanks for posting.
                          Also, if this car ever gets produced as a hot wheels item, I'd buy a gazillion in an instant.
                          Hope all the magazine shoots make it into the final cut. The world needs to see more of your creation
                          I've been thinking of seeing if there's a company that could do a limited run of them.....

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                          Love the pic against the Hot Wheels banner/backdrop lol
                          I've seen one that was a little cooler. It had a front panel as well that had a clear opening and you drove onto a platform when you went in so it looked like the car was really in an box.

I forgot to mention that pre-ordering one of these shirts gets you on a list (if you so choose) to get early order information for upcoming gear/parts/etc. I'll be pulling from that list for beta testers as well.

Comment

• Congrats for the award! You surely deserve it.

Comment

• Shirts are in!

group6ix killed it on these. Keep an eye out for a message/email from me in the next few days if you pre-ordered a shirt (probably this weekend honestly).

Comment

• Stand alone and parts showed up today. I’m super excited! This is a major step in the engine swap for this winter. Excited it’s coming from a company that’s used it to tune turbo five cylinder engines with already. Came with a pre-terminated engine harness. Already set up to control intake and exhaust cam timing. Fits through the E30 firewall hole and has a grommet that fits as well. Now I’ll have an MS3X to sell.

Comment

Working...
                                X