This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mazda_six View Post
    whats the black wire on the far right coming out the ride pro for? And the two on the left are from the ridepro mani correct?

far right is the pressure sensors for the valve block and tank....one of the multi-wire is for the valve solenoids themselves....and the other is controls for the compressors

Comment

so pissed i have the ride pro e2, i bought it just as the e3 was released. damn the e3 is a much cleaner and tidier package.

fack. great stuff btw.
      Prime Motoring
      Detailing, Parts and Accessories

Comment

glad i came across this thread. I might end up having to do bags now. the pics gave me some good ideas
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

looking to do a new setup so i can fit a subwoofer enclosure and possibly spare

Comment

This was like 90% finished. Ill snap a pic next time im in there.

08 G37s 6MT ~ IForged Daytona ~ 20x9 +2 225/35 ~ 20x10 +17 245/35 ~ Bagyard Bombers
            sigpic

Comment

I guess It is a little different on a truck... lol.

5 gallon tank with two Viair 460s. 3/8" Asco down valves and 1/2" for up. AVS 7 rocker switch. No gauges yet.

Comment

Mine...pretty simple but I love it.

The mess underneath is not actually this bad I cleaned it up a lot from this.

I have an airlift manual kit so no valves or extra wiring other than the pressure switch and compressor. The compressor is hidden behind the tank..

And everything laid out with tank decorated

sigpic

Comment

^ Baller.

I'm trying to find a way to hide a tank in my Volvo wagon so I can still use it as a wagon. Is there anyone out there making custom tanks? I need something really flat/long/wide

Lolvo build thread.

Comment

Like this http://openroadtuning.myshopify.com/...nk-1-2-version

Or do you want smaller? I'm in the process of converting a pony keg into an air tank...going to weld the fittings on and have it hydrostatic tested to make sure it holds pressure...Should be pretty bad ass when it's done...
                    sigpic

Comment

A MK6 a couple of my friends and I worked on this past weekend. Easystreet management with Easystreet valve blocks and custom brackets to lower the tank mounts

Owner is planning on doing a nice stained floor, this was temporary

Should have pictures of my new finished setup in the next week or so

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                      Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

adding a new addition:

Last edited by excluesiveonez; 07-30-2010, 07:26 PM.

Comment

i like that alott

Comment

it's looking mint!

“ Driving down the road becomes a masterfully balanced ballet of dodging, looking ahead, and saying “oh shit.” "

- Mike Burroughs, Stanceworks

Comment

i'll be at the northeast meet on Sunday!

Comment

Thought I'll share my trunk setup... Done Last year...

Comment

Working...
                                X