No announcement yet.

Mercedes Wagon on RS's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait, it's a wagon? you so held out on me . . . I love it; the car too.

there's a reason why peeps refer to these as an estate. I mean, what the hell would you ever want to get out of this thing for unless it was to poop?

okay, maybe step out to gawk at dem lusty shoes all laced up to perfection, but what else? nothin' cause the dream be lived from within' them German walls called a Mercedes door.

really diggin' what you be rockin' here slampiece.

you so know that if I could have made it down to SOWO, we'd be clambakin' that beotch on up while rollin' through the twisties staring at the backside of an emblem that embarks ultimate class around the world.

all the while you spin the most iconic meshies to have ever been mounted up. so much love, as always. keep up the good work like the Lord keeps up the good word my friend & we'll be laughin' it up once again soon enough.

peace playboi!

Comment

Yes! too dope!

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Idea is amazing.
        Fitment could use some work.
        Originally posted by electricalbox
        12 inches of goodness!

Comment

Hey what sizes and offsets are the wheels and how much camber are you running?
          Instagram: danimal._
          Mercedes Build Thread
          Falcon Build Thread

Comment

thats gangster.
            Bolond magyar vezető!

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by FABEL View Post
              wait, it's a wagon? you so held out on me . . . I love it; the car too.

there's a reason why peeps refer to these as an estate. I mean, what the hell would you ever want to get out of this thing for unless it was to poop?

okay, maybe step out to gawk at dem lusty shoes all laced up to perfection, but what else? nothin' cause the dream be lived from within' them German walls called a Mercedes door.

really diggin' what you be rockin' here slampiece.

you so know that if I could have made it down to SOWO, we'd be clambakin' that beotch on up while rollin' through the twisties staring at the backside of an emblem that embarks ultimate class around the world.

all the while you spin the most iconic meshies to have ever been mounted up. so much love, as always. keep up the good work like the Lord keeps up the good word my friend & we'll be laughin' it up once again soon enough.

peace playboi!
              Dude, fabel. hahah I love you man <333, can't wait till we meet up again

Originally posted by Strawhat View Post
              Idea is amazing.
              Fitment could use some work.
              Like I said, I wanna go an inch lower in front, half in back. What else were you thinking?

Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
              Hey what sizes and offsets are the wheels and how much camber are you running?
              8.5 -5
              9.5" -31

Stock camber. I have the diy camber arms, but I don't really need em lol. I saw your car at sowo, sittin real pretty. She looks damn good.

And thanks for all the feedback guysss!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

love it

Comment

Omg yes!

Comment

That car is so Mcdonalds!
                    Porsche's

Comment

Looks kind of mexi-flush, not my thing still looks good regardless.
                      Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
                      Instagram: bmwforlife

Originally posted by SD202
                      70,000 miles and counting. static slammed. From here to vegas to LA and everywhere in between. Shes my daily driver. Because shes my only car. everything that has ever broke has been a result of being slammed.

Comment

get flares or roll your fenders some more. but you are nearly there

Comment

I'll just drop the car alittle more
                          sigpic

Comment

really love it, always wondered about 16's...

flickr

Comment

I plan on stepping down to 16" Gottis soon, looks great man!
                              Follow on IG
                              amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
                              Vintage AME Wheels
                              RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
                              W115 & W123

Comment

Makes me wish I bought the one for sale around here
                                sigpic
                                instagram: chompsticks

Comment

Working...
                                X