633csi - e24 slow progress thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PootieTang View Post
    euro bumpers: the only way to do an e24 proper. got any build shots of fitting the bumper? i heard it's a huge bitch
    Front bumper isn't to bad IMO. Hard part s getting a hold of one and the mounting brackets. Im working on building my own. Have it holding with some temp mounts now but Ill take pictures of what im building for the long haul. Now the rear can be a much bigger plain as there are so many variations. Not sure what im doing about that just yet. I will update as I go.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
    Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

The Bimmer looks good! And not gonna lie, I actually liked the M3 wheels on it... new new meshies look better, though, haha.

Flickr Photostream | My Build Thread | Stalk me on Instagram, yo!

Comment

Awesome improvement dude, hopefully you get it squared away in time for the show.

Comment

How exactly did you get this thing in your name without papers?

Nice shark.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
          @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Add me on Facebook
            Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

^^wtf?!?! MOAR! how dare you tease us with that stretch and camber.
              sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

<3 RAF

Add me on Facebook
                Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

That looks nice, except for it's way too high!

Comment

Originally posted by willis View Post
                    That looks nice, except for it's way too high!
                    the front needs to come down some more but the problem is i fucking scrape everywhere as is. :s

Add me on Facebook
                    Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

I feel the need to add one of these to the collection. Love it!

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
                      And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

Wheels in the last picture are way to damn small.

Also they are gay.

Comment

Originally posted by evilstar View Post

<3 RAF
                          Love the wheels, but 15s are really hard to pull off on an e24. If those were 16" or 17", they'd be the business!

IMO If you plan to run them, you need to run like a 225/50 to pull it off.
                          Check me out on Facebook: Undr8d Empire: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

Check me out on Instagram
                          : @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet #Project333ti by @castromotorsport @kingsautobodyshop @excel_motorsports @bimmerheads @mateomotorsports - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1493600

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                            Love the wheels, but 15s are really hard to pull off on an e24. If those were 16" or 17", they'd be the business!

IMO If you plan to run them, you need to run like a 225/50 to pull it off.
                            Whole heartedly agree. Going to polish the lips soon and lower the front just a bit more. eventually i hope to run 245/55 or something close to it with proper tire fender fitment.

I will get better pics soon. the last one isnt doing much for the car at all.

Add me on Facebook
                            Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Originally posted by evilstar View Post
                              Whole heartedly agree. Going to polish the lips soon and lower the front just a bit more. eventually i hope to run 245/55 or something close to it with proper tire fender fitment.

I will get better pics soon. the last one isnt doing much for the car at all.
                              245/55???!!!

That will bulge WAY too much. 225/50/15 will be meaty without looking like too much of monster truck.
                              Check me out on Facebook: Undr8d Empire: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

Check me out on Instagram
                              : @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet #Project333ti by @castromotorsport @kingsautobodyshop @excel_motorsports @bimmerheads @mateomotorsports - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1493600

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                                245/55???!!!

That will bulge WAY too much. 225/50/15 will be meaty without looking like too much of monster truck.
                                hmmm. I ran 245 on my 18s and loved it, so meety. I guess in 15s with tall sidewalls it wont look the same. thanks

Add me on Facebook
                                Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Working...
                                X