This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
    Are they sandwich mounted currently, and if so are you going to leave them sandwich mounted?
    I just purchased the faces by themselves from a fellow member. I assume I will sandwich mount them. I'm new to building 3 peice wheels so you'll have to bare with me.

Comment

329s are sandwich mount from the factory, IIRC, but they are RSs, so who knows what's been done to them over the years. Still, they'd have to be sandwich mount for them to be 8" wide with the lip and barrel specs you were given.

If you choose to sandwich mount them, then the specs you posted above are indeed correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
        329s are sandwich mount from the factory, IIRC, but they are RSs, so who knows what's been done to them over the years. Still, they'd have to be sandwich mount for them to be 8" wide with the lip and barrel specs you were given.

If you choose to sandwich mount them, then the specs you posted above are indeed correct.

OK and if I choose to go with a 5.5 barrel and the 5 inch lip my offset would only get more negative right?

Comment

Correct. If you subtract 0.5" from the width of the barrel, your offset will change by -6.35mm.

Comment

Working...
          X