Thread: The new BMW z3 coupe

Default The new BMW z3 coupe

Hey guys i just picked her up this weekend, 98k on the clock tien suspension at the moment just took some pictures want to see what you guys think

Previous owner hit a 2x4 on the highway so there is some paint missing on the bumper

Damn. How big are those rears?
    95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Deserves better wheels. Those just aren't working. Great car though with lots of potential.

they are 19x10s and yea i agree im not a huge fan of these wheels but they came with the car, i want to find some nicer wheels but first i have to get some things sorted out then ill look into getting some different wheels. these arent horrible but not exactly what i want

KINESIS K59 wheels I think would do this justice

Always liked the coupe better than the convertible. Plenty of potential here, just needs a little tlc!

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

some polished futuras with mad width and lips will do!.

that body is sexy.. more pics.

what's under the hood?

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

LOVE these cars, and in all honestly those wheels aren't terrible. Defintely looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

My girl has a Z3 coupe to, just love the model man! What a your plans with the ZZZ?

this is a car on my list of cars to own. Well an M Coupe but I would settle for a Z3 also. The awesomeness just doesn't stop.

I'm a sucker for clown shoes... in for progress.

I will own one, one day.... one day...

under the hood there is a bone stock m52 but i will be getting a few engine mods m50 intake s52 cams ect im looking for around 230whp ish well untill i can afford a supercharger
    As for my plans right now im making sure everything is sound. I got a alignment today and it drives like a dream, but i need new front tires BAD due to crazy camber before the alignment so tomorrow i will be running around trying to find some 235/35/19s, along with giving her an oil change and starting to order some parts needed to get the 230whp. Also my side project should be drive able soon. i have a 85 325i in on coilovers and i have the rear end of a five lug swap i will be throwing on it sometime soon, i need to replace one rocker arm and she will be good to go. once thats up and running i will pull the rear end off the z3 and reinforce the subframe. better safe than sorry in this case haha
    I appreciate the clownshoe love
    comments and suggestions are welcome

I think would do this justice