No announcement yet.

Project : BluePrint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

truck looks good...those zq8 look good painted.

im dropping mine 2/3 this weekend.

and i love the headliner....do mine...lol
    Last edited by truefire97; 09-28-2012, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Well, was bored today and threw on some 2" blocks that I had sitting around to get the truck somewhat presentable.

Going to cut the front coil on the passenger side to level it out front to rear. The drivers side sits perfectly at 2" lower.

Also, picking my rims up tomorrow and the set of 245/45-18s should be here Tuesday. They will be an inch taller than the current set on there (same profile tire) so it should fill the wheel gap up enough to stop bothering the shit out of me. lol...

Plan is to drop the front and rear would be another inch on top of what I currently have which would put it at a 2/3 and level. Might end up going a 3/4 once I get the notch on the rear if I can clear the rims and tires.

Comment

Just found this out in the garage. Forgot all about it. Going to have to mount it up tomorrow before I head out to pick up the rims.

And just for a little insight, this skid plate was mounted on my old truck. Did the paint work on it since that went with the "theme" of the lifted one. Somewhat of a sentimental piece that can take one hell of an impact!

Comment

And I picked these up today. Really did NOT want to run this as a primary set since they are played out, but unfortunately money did not work for me as I had hoped to get the rims I wanted, and I picked these up for the time it took me to drive there +free so my decision was made for me.. for the time being.

So, work with what ya got.

had to use a flap wheel to get some of the extra chrome off them and clean them up quickly...

And this is with the coat of primer that is drying.

Comment

Not complete, but a few more coats and will be ready to mount the tires. Then I will have to touch it up and clear them.

And I have a friend that has access to a 5-axis CNC machine that wants to do small things for practice.

I am going to give him the NISSAN center cap emblems and have some new ones CNCed with something else in there instead of Nissan. Not sure what though.

Comment

good job so far, op!
              sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

So this morning started out nicely.

Had some time and wanted to fix a couple spots on the rims, so I taped em up and sprayed them.

Then the mail arrived.

Got a package from one of my favorite distributors for these trucks...

So I started tearing into the engine bay...

This is actually impressive as hell. I have never seen this much gunk inside a throttle body. :gd:

All wrapped up with the resonator delete and the throttle body.

Truck has a smooth idle now and holy shit it goes and shifts nicely. I thought the plugs, coil pack delete, oil and transmission filter/fluid did a number. Accidentally had some mega wheel hop coming out of the gas station, so I know these two additions worked like a charm. Time to get some helper springs installed. :lol:

Then, Fedex showed up a LOT earlier than expected...

Unfortunately, I just laid clear down on the rims and no chance in hell that I can get them mounted today. I has sad face. But should happen tomorrow.

Anyway, this is how it should sit until I have the time to touch the suspension...

And then it fell over on the face..

Fuck painting these rims anymore. One day they will be powdercoated.

Comment

Wow, those are some nice wheels man. Its JDM yo.

Did you get a big bore TB or just a stock one?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

The throttle body has been ported and polished a tad bit, basically enough to open it up and get rid of any possible blocks for air movement.

Comment

And today I was able to mount the rims...

Comment

a few more shots since I have been playing with a lens I just got.

Comment

I've always disliked Colarados but this is kind of cool. Could really use some spacers though!

Comment

Once I get the low, then I will adjust the wheels. Working on shocks right now. Should be able to pick them up by the end of the week hopefully.

Also gotta finish the crossmember production, pick up the materials for a notch and get that stuff put on as well.

Would love to get a set of 6x139.7 to 5x114.3 adapters too.

Comment

Originally posted by blurred View Post
                                favorite shot. looks really good.

1996 Cadillac Deville Build Thread

Lancer Build Thread

Elantra Build Thread [car is no more ]

Comment

Working...
                                X