Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 rear camber

Hi Guys,

i want more camber in the rear, so i want to ask how you guys solved the problem... only thing i found is this

How much negativ camber is possible with it?

I want it to look like this

thanks

coooommmmeeeee ooooooooonnnnnnnn

Comment

You would achieve that camber if your car was that low anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam. View Post
        You would achieve that camber if your car was that low anyway.
        And you would destroy tires due to excessive toe.

OP: You need to buy the toe adjust and camber adjust weld on kits if you want to properly achieve camber and not replace tires every couple of thousand miles.

Comment

OP
          _______

first get your e30 low
          then install the camber correction kit(but your gonna weld it to adjust negative)
          snatch a few PICS
          Done

you only need half of the kit you have pictured to get caber. (unless you have a toe problem)
          you need 2 eccentric bolts and 4 brackets for camber adjustment. and twice that for the toe- the other set for toe may be needed if you place on running a lot of camber(which will change with vehicle ride height- all alignment angles do)

so just get the full kit and weld it so that it is most useful for you. i got the camber only kit- but that was to correct my camber problem. still got over 2 degrees to deal with. the kit can adjust for a maximum of 1.25* of camber positive or negative (depending on how you weld it on)
          Last edited by CHIF8008; 07-05-2012, 02:46 AM.
          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
          Got Drop??

Comment

Did you ever manage to get this sorted?

I'm currently attempting to fit the amber/toe weld on kit, but cannot get the plates mounted for additional camber.

Comment

installed camber/toe kit.

although i mounted mine to correct camber. also have sub frame riser mounts to help correct negative camber.

easily you could flip the polly mounts and adjust the plates where you weld them so that you have the most negative camber.
              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
              Got Drop??

Comment

Really need these, anyone know the max amount of negative camber i can get with these? or a comparison to the ireland engineering ones? thanks guys.
                [/INDENT]

Comment

Working...
                X