Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
    Any plans for spacers?
    no spacers, bigger lips. but im broke. so it will stay like this for a while. plus im going to college in a month so the car is not going to undergo any serious changes for a while.

and to all located in the northwestern united states, come to show n shine its a real fun time with friends and cars and things and stuff so do it or be sad that you didnt

Comment

• neat news. the sqaud (ignant squad) now has a facebook page. we are getting shirts that will be available for purchase and profits from the shirts will fund new ignant merch. so go like it and buy shit. homos.

Comment

• I was the 10th like. And easily the most famous person there. You're welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post
          I was the 10th like. And easily the most famous person there. You're welcome.
          get your head out of your own ass you pig somava bitch.

Comment

• C-hutch is pretty famous, stanceworks feature and all. That's good publicity.

Comment

• Originally posted by willis View Post
              C-hutch is pretty famous, stanceworks feature and all. That's good publicity.
              this i know; and am thankful for. but its not every day you get to tell off a famous person. im an opportunist, there was no disrespect meant, C-hutch.

Comment

• I'm about sick and tired of you typing like a 5th grader. FIX IT

Comment

• this is tight, vaguely remember it at stancewars

Comment

• Originally posted by willis View Post
                    I'm about sick and tired of you typing like a 5th grader. FIX IT
                    this is the internet. on the internet there are videos of dudes chopping their dicks off and chicks fornicating with goats. the internet is disgusting. and so im not going to dignify it with capitalizing letters at the beginning of sentences. plain and simple as that.

Comment

• YOU BETTER NOT DISRESPECT, OR I SWEAR TO SCIENCEfI WILL UNLIKE THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR INCORRECTLY SPELLED GOOFY ASS STICKER ASS SHIT.

Comment

• Damn, those are fightin words I tell ya...
                        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by c-hutch View Post
                          you better not disrespect, or i swear to sciencefi will unlike the fuck out of your incorrectly spelled goofy ass sticker ass shit.
                          don't you come in my thread using all those colors, that big ass font, talking shit about my company. Ill destroy you, im talking scorched earth mother fucker, i will massacare you
                          Last edited by Volvosome; 08-22-2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Volvosome View Post
                            don't you come in my thread using all those colors, that big ass font, talking shit about my company. Ill destroy you, im talking scorched earth mother fucker, i will massacare you
                            I think I love both of you guys.

I wanna MEET YALL. MEOW.
                            Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• your a dum idiot look at how good i type and my capital letars are used rite and everythang

Comment

• Can't tell if srs argument...

Comment

Working...
                                X