No announcement yet.

vlavlo turbro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stole these from the show room thread. id put a link to it. but i dont want to insult your intelligence.

Comment

<3

Comment

Thank you for making me regret everyday post selling my 244.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Max, I found your thread! I seriously dig your car, want to trade? lol.

Dave's Muffler & More on the social network!!!
          DAVESMUFFLERANDMORE@GMAIL.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-ger View Post
            Max, I found your thread! I seriously dig your car, want to trade? lol.
            yeah lets do it. i knows yours cant drive. so ill come to bend and we can sign titles and what not.

Comment

This thing is rad!

Comment

Originally posted by Volvosome View Post
                yeah lets do it. i knows yours cant drive. so ill come to bend and we can sign titles and what not.

So you'd just leave both cars with me?

Dave's Muffler & More on the social network!!!
                DAVESMUFFLERANDMORE@GMAIL.COM

Comment

HOLY SHIT! Im not the only one!
                  Yours is much nicer than mine tho... also what rear bags are those? SS6? how do they ride? my shit is all bouncy in the back

Comment

This car takes the cake! Love the color too. Goddamn, my day is made seeing pics of this thing.
                    sigpic
                    GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

Let's all combine powers!

(half done)

Nice work, I loved the vett wheels! I almost want to try some out now.

Lolvo build thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Decie View Post
                        <3
                        <3 <3

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                        Thank you for making me regret everyday post selling my 244.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7mdTrYgeCc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7mdTrYgeCc[/ame]

Originally posted by Dave-ger View Post
                        So you'd just leave both cars with me?
                        i guess thats how its gonna be.

Originally posted by Mr. Blewregaurd View Post
                        HOLY SHIT! Im not the only one!
                        Yours is much nicer than mine tho... also what rear bags are those? SS6? how do they ride? my shit is all bouncy in the back
                        ive seen yours! i used your build for info and building plans. yes i think they are the slam specialties 6. they ride pretty nice when they arent all the way full. i also have bilstein struts so that helps.

Originally posted by Curt_pnw View Post
                        This car takes the cake! Love the color too. Goddamn, my day is made seeing pics of this thing.
                        hey thanks pal!

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                        This thing is rad!
                        feature or gtfo.

Originally posted by carter View Post
                        Let's all combine powers!

(half done)

Nice work, I loved the vett wheels! I almost want to try some out now.
                        i also used yours for info, and if you remember i sent you a pm. you're the one who recommended the slam specialties. it would be real neat if we all got together....maybe for a S|W feature....
                        Last edited by Volvosome; 06-14-2012, 12:26 AM.

Comment

lets all meet at ipd next year! its like 1300 miles for me, like 2500 for carter, and 200 for you

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blewregaurd View Post
                            lets all meet at ipd next year! its like 1300 miles for me, like 2500 for carter, and 200 for you
                            lol. im moving to portland for college next year so it will be more like, 10 for me.

Comment

ive got an update! yeah thats right, im still doing things to my car. surprised? well, supriseeeee.

anyway, i ordered some stuff from ipd. an adjustable pan hard bar (not pictured)
                              some more rocker panel trim clips since the trim was hanging off.(pictured)

ive got a little story about these. you can either read, or skip. you wont miss anything special. so,
                              im putting all the clips in and there is a little pin that pops in to secure them. so i cant push the pin in with my hand so i grab the rubber mallet. first one went ok, but the second one, explodes. im like, ok that was lame but on to the next one. that one explodes also. i do 3 or 4 more and they all explode. at this point ive worked myself up into a real tizzy. im smacking the ground with the mallet, cursing ipd, swearing ill never buy anything from them again, and planning out how im going to get on the forums and just shred their company apart for these clips. then i think well what if i put the clip in through the bottom and push it back past the little ring that stops it from locking (that was confusing) but that works perfect and now the trim is held on tightly. story time over.

i alos bought a volvo 240 shirt. because every person should have their car on a shirt.

ive had this laying around. ive been thinking about putting it in the volvo. what do you guys think about doing that?

also, this is how my friends and i have been entertaining ourselves by leaving mean comments on all the facebook pages that post my car. i even set set my profile picture to my car and some people still get all butt hurt at me. classic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X