Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vlavlo turbro.

queso, i had this

but it kind of sucked alot. it was semi sketchy and was semi beat. i sold it to some rich ass hole for 2500.

then i got the same car just a year newer (84) from a close family friend for, one. whole. dollar. he wanted to repaint it before he "sold" it to me. so i took multiple trips down to california to do paint shit work. it was mostly lots of sanding. it sucked. pictures.

then we primed it, and then wet sanded it.

took everything apart. put it in the back.

next to painting it, it needed to be smogged. but those fuckers tried so hard to fail it. it kept failing because they didnt like the way a hose on the intake was connected. so this happened.

it passed.

then i found some sweet rust on the floor.

fixed it. didnt take pictures. i will soon.

put in a new fog light switch.

it makes this

finally got it into paint, came out balling. there are a couple spots that could uses some wet sanding. maybe i will maybe i wont.

on the way home from california it did this.

best part about this car is this

so clean
    also i was going to run the salad shooters again but a different color, so i started stripping them

turns out i have the patience of a small bird, and i am cheap. so they currently sit behind my house just like this. im prolly selling them to a friend. and getting something much more balling.

and since i got another grocery getter i probably need to get bags for my groceries.
    Last edited by Volvosome; 08-27-2012, 04:19 PM.

nice progress so far...guess a dollar goes a long way other than the value menu at McDonalds sometimes hehe

Comment

Yeah that paint came out more than balling. I wish my brick had a turbo!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

i agree. for what was paid, it exceeded my expectations of balling. also my grocery bags should be here by the end of the week. prepare your faces.

Comment

lame update
          picked up the new wheels and started sanding, it sucks but im really excited about these wheels.

also i did a little test fit on just the front (with the 20 mil adapter)
          take it with a grain of salt since its with a giant monster truck mudd runnin tire.

also my bags showed up! it was pretty quick delivery which is awesome and i got right to work on installing them. i got tunnel vision and didnt take any pictures of the instal. but here is the finished product.

i do more updates when wheels iz ready.

Comment

and it begins.

took it into the shop, took things off it, made a sweet hover wagon.

then things were mocked up.

after things were mocked. lines were drawred, then the cutting started.
            the volvo strut assembly is a little weird. the kanuckle is all one part of the strut housing so that was cut off, then welded to a sleeve and the air strut was welded into that sleeve.

after that custom top mounts were made. i didnt take pictures because im sure you can all use your imaginations to create a brain picture of a 6 inch diameter disk with 3 studs poking out. then they got stuffed back into their homes. looks like dis

and so far the only problem that has been encountered with the front is that the opening in the strut tower is a little to small. so it will need to be notched.

and then some testing ensued.
            full droop

full bump

there are these super lame shields in the front wheel wells and they are getting in the way. so once i pull those out, put less monster tires on, more low should be achieved.

when i left the shop the rear cups were in the staging..stages...but i had to go home (to the next town over) because i graduate high school tomorrow. hopefully i will be able to get back in on friday to do some more work on things.

also this lame stuff showed up. so i started playing with it.

and since this was just a mega tease here is a little something to help you all finish yourselves off.

Last edited by Volvosome; 08-27-2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Sweet build
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

Gay boys.
                IG: ossiep

Comment

Hot boys. I'm on top.

Comment

I plan to come party with you gay boys this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzit View Post
                      I plan to come party with you gay boys this weekend.
                      itz nize

Comment

count me in too boyz!

Comment

Originally posted by stirrettup View Post
                          count me in too boyz!
                          You better be there.

Comment

Me so jelly!! i love the groceries I when i seen the bags in the trunk.. Made my morning

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

This is nice.
                              Me gusta!
                              "A bad apple, like an unemployed macintosh"

Comment

Working...
                              X