• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any time memorial day weekend is guud
    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

I only live about an hour away so i dont care, and i got a couple of ppl who arent stance works members that said they want to start a caravan from my house to this meet. Oh by the way by e46 is TOTALED so i'm pickin up another bimmer, its a surprise. All i can say is BBS, Thule and slammed!

1990 325is- current project
      1986 325e- Parts Donator
      2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
      1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

awaiting my spacers... but il be there

Comment

^
          Were you driving in Manhattan last night? I think I remember seeing a slammed G37, had a vanity plate but idr it

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

nope not last night

Comment

Im gonna slammed(busy) on memorial day weekend. due to the pool buisness,. probably a no go for me.

Comment

Hmmmmm, it looks like its gonna be the weekend after Memorial Day weekend then, that way, the other shows/ meets wont be missed, and it wont be as busy for people to come out.

Comment

I might be down. I live in southern PA, but I got bros up in ny.

Winter mode with lowering springs in that pic. Coilovers, new wheels, interior, ect. will be done by then

-Dan

Comment

Nice, I love green when its done right what do you have in the works for wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by IWIN LOL View Post

awaiting my spacers... but il be there
                      car is gorgeous.
                      I put in WORK

Comment

Originally posted by TheStig View Post
                        Nice, I love green when its done right what do you have in the works for wheels?

Style 19's. Polished lips, white centers, teal bolts. Then getting anodized wheel lugs. 15mm spacers all around hopefully.

-Dan

Comment

ohhh yeahhh I remember that thread, thats gonna look sick!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheStig View Post
                            ohhh yeahhh I remember that thread, thats gonna look sick!!
                            Hopefully they will make it on, transmission problems ftw
                            I just bought new foglights and a hid kit for them so hopefully it will make my car happy. Plus shes going to be rubbing the ground soon

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by flossz View Post
                              car is gorgeous.
                              thanks man... is that your Z in your avatar?

i think this is turning out to be a successful meet

Comment

I cant wait to see some sick rides in NY finally
                                Never take advice from somone in a position you dont want to be in.

Comment

Working...
                                X