No announcement yet.

Strong Island Hamptons Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its cool. im planning to drive up to canada in may for can-am honda/acura meet. its a bunch of honda/acuras from canada and north east that meet up for a gigantic meet.
    + if you know where not to drive, then you're good. ya know? wheres theres a will theres a way. which is exactly why... "low is a lifestyle"

Comment

Originally posted by OMG TSX View Post
      wheres theres a will theres a way. which is exactly why... "low is a lifestyle"

Comment

whats the little guy mean lol

Comment

haha idk, but I agree with what you said lol

Comment

you know ill be there, as long as it really isnt called the "strong island meet". guidos

Comment

Haha, ok. You pick the name, and Ill change it.

Comment

Ok so, I talked to the guys I know that work at the Restaurant and he talked to his boss. They're down to hold the show/ meet in front of the place, and give us the hook up on some bar food and drinks. If I get a good ammount of people interested, Ill go talk to the people at Village Hall and see if I can get a good strip of parking spots on Main Street. We can have a show for all in The Hamptons to enjoy haha.

Comment

lol i dont think theyd like a bunch of modded import and euro cars. to them its... meh.
                  lol.

Comment

Haha you'd be suprised, I get soo many looks just because my car is different. It starts conversations all the time, and for the most part people love the look.

Comment

down, anything after may 15 or so is good (school)

no stance (right now) = no pics from me
                      1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                      Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Hopefully by then I'll be living in Manhattan which means my car will be at my parents house but I'd definitely be down for something like this

You guys know the car. I am trying to sell it though so I might be in something else by then (MK4 R32 please) but it'll still be proper

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                        Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Why are you gettin rid of that? I like it haha

Comment

Originally posted by TheStig View Post
                            Why are you gettin rid of that? I like it haha
                            I want AWD and a VR more than anything. A MK4 R32 covers both of those plus I'd be able to run my CCWs on it

But generally pretty bored with my car now (had it since 2003) and the stuff I want to do to take it to the next level is rather pricey and I have other places I'd rather spend my money

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                            Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                              I want AWD and a VR more than anything. A MK4 R32 covers both of those plus I'd be able to run my CCWs on it

But generally pretty bored with my car now (had it since 2003) and the stuff I want to do to take it to the next level is rather pricey and I have other places I'd rather spend my money
                              Totaly hear ya on that, I'm lookin to get into something new too.

Comment

aaron im not sure if it was you that time, but i remember driving on the northern state going east bound with this slammed tubocharged jetta like the one you got. not sure though.

Comment

Working...
                                X