Waiting for stickers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for stickers.

I ordered some stickers over two weeks ago direct from cali before realising about T2D, still not had them and had no reply to my email.

Anyone else experienced such a wait??

Cheers.

There are a lot of fake SW stickers out there like on ebay and other sites...allways best to shop from the main sites like T2D i got mine in about 2 weeks and that was when Mike and his girlfriend was making them back in 09 on here....
    Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

If theyre coming from Cali like he said then I assume its SW HQ.
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
        If theyre coming from Cali like he said then I assume its SW HQ.
        Lets hope it is ...i thought they would of sent him a email back by now tho to confirm his order

Comment

Yea from HQ, apparently Andrew Ritter has left so they are behind on everything which is also where the paypal patments go to via LG, T2D sent me a set yesterday while I'm waiting on my outstanding glove order, if it weren't for these guys I be pretty frustrated as I had confirmation on the 24th of April, sent them a mail on 8th and heard nothing back especially when they had time to update the blog twice since then.. Still love the stance work vibe just felt abit outcasted with it.

Cheers.

Comment

Sometimes bad circumstances have an effect on things happening. At least you have them now and can start rocking them on your motor!

Comment

Awesome news glad they turned up

Comment

Well they never turned up as such, t2d took it apon them selves to sort me some, top guys, stickers are on now, just hope my glove turn up soon..

Cheers

Comment

Just bare with them, things are rocky over there at the moment with a lot going on. Everything I've ordered before has come very quickly.

Did you get my PM regarding glvoes?

Comment

Sorry Jorge I missed it till now, Im waiting for 7.5, think yours are bigger? my order is with t2d for the gloves, just waiting for HQ to get them over the water.

Comment

Working...
                    X