No announcement yet.

Twerk-cedes Benz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh we shall see when the body work rolls around.
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

no paint, leave the patina!

.....actually a nice dark cherry red will look like tits on this mb or a dark metallic brown, oooh ooh or a dark blue...fuck I obvi wish this car were mine. do whatever you want

Comment

Buy it haha

Comment

it looks great, are you going to keep the fuel cell in the trunk? and if the seats are too hard you can get pre cut foam for the front seats (i have the link on my computer at home) for like $100. i did my drivers seat cause the worn out horse hair inside was making a mess. are you ga. benz guys going to sowo?

build thread?

Comment

Wow the interior is really clean gosh!!! LOL at the part where it started on its own... That reminded me of the movie Christine. Then, you told me it was all LIES!!!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Yea I think i'm going to leave it in the truck since we're working on a cooler to go where the factory tank was. Should be able to reach through the gas door to grab a beer at meets and stuff lol I'm east of Atlanta and i'll be rolling out to sowo Friday afternoon. Idk if i'm going straight there or just going to crash at my girl friends place in Dahlonega and coming in Saturday morning. There should be plenty of old Benz's there though.

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                Wow the interior is really clean gosh!!! LOL at the part where it started on its own... That reminded me of the movie Christine. Then, you told me it was all LIES!!!
                Sorry to crush you joy haha

Comment

Just for the record... this car hates me. It almost refuses to take off from a stop and I can't figure out why. Once it gets rolling it runs fine. Any ideas Benz guys?

Comment

not a benz guy but sounds like a fuel filter or pump

also there's a 230 at the lithonia pull a part that semmed pretty complete if you need anything

Comment

Filter is new as of today. I might have to check the pump. Thanks for the heads up! I'll go check it out.

Comment

is yours diesel? if not what carb you have?

build thread?

Comment

It's gas with a pita Stromberg. I got it figured out though. Turns out it was just timing. So tomorrow night will finally be time to slam it. Just in time for sowo. I hope...

Comment

Nice car, looking forward to seeing more of that beauty !

Comment

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                              It's gas with a pita Stromberg. I got it figured out though. Turns out it was just timing. So tomorrow night will finally be time to slam it. Just in time for sowo. I hope...
                              glad to hear it's running strong again, i want to see it low, take lots of pictures from sowo.

build thread?

Comment

Great story telling, all threads should come with music!
                                Good luck on the build

Comment

Working...
                                X