X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old benz??
    and i can't see any pics??
    what the fuck??
    and why is this shitty song still playing??
    is this the parts car that he just had up for sale on here? i wanted that interior bad,
    is it really that clean?? (real nice if i could see a picture or two).
    fucken fuck fuck.

build thread?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjones View Post
      old benz??
      and i can't see any pics??
      what the fuck??
      and why is this shitty song still playing??
      is this the parts car that he just had up for sale on here? i wanted that interior bad,
      is it really that clean?? (real nice if i could see a picture or two).
      fucken fuck fuck.
      Hey calm down there sir. I will judo chop your ass in the neck if I have to. You're not afraid of me.

Oh...

Yea, so... This is that car and yes the interior is super clean. I think. It's the only old Benz I've been in. Idk what they're supposed to look like. Idk what's up with the pictures, but I really wish they would work. I'll sell you the interior though. I'll even throw in the whole car for free.
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

And don't **** on my tunes! Willie Nelson is GOD

Comment

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
          Hey calm down there sir. I will judo chop your ass in the neck if I have to.
          I didn't know his ass had a neck.

JK man.
          Last edited by WICKED WEISS; 05-12-2012, 03:57 PM.
          Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

my ass has a neck. i'm glad this car is going to good use, can't wait to see more of it.

build thread?

Comment

my ass has a neck. i'm glad this car is going to good use, can't wait to see more of it.

Pics or it didn't happen!!
              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                I didn't know his ass had a neck.

JK man.
                See. I can't believe you didn't know that. People need to start paying attention to the things that really matter in life.

Comment

This is annoying. I'm making another photobucket right meow. Thank you rain for giving me a slow day at work.

Comment

bucket ftl

but nice ride

so this merc u speak about, pics/thread on S|W?
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Soooo...

I've been working on getting the car running and was not doing such a good job of it. Between messing with my buddies new Integra, trying to keep up with family obligations, and appeasing an attention demanding girl friend I was really lacking in the focus department. Finally last night I stuck a new one of these on the car.

I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but working on this car makes my hand feel like it's Indiana Jones trying to escape some tiny cave full of sharp Mercedes parts and closing walls. I miss my Toyota at this point. After I stuck the alternator on there I threw in a nice charged battery and BAM!

Nothing happened. At this point I'm pissed. It was late, I was tired, and this is all new territory for me. So in my angry state I decide to go home and put the car on craigslist. I was just in a bad mood and didn't feel like messing with it. I guess it took my threat to heart though while I was closing up the shop and walking out it started up all on it's own.

Ok obviously not really, but I did find out my battery was shot and snatched one out of a boat and hooked it up. Thankfully the bitch turned right over. So at 11:30 last night I got my first test drive

And then it broke down... ugh

Now i'm not even sure why I did this, but when I took the big goofy air box lid off it went right back to running fine. Go figure.

Anyways, tonight i'll be pulling off the radiator to have it prepared and start getting it out of the nose bleed section. I'm in a much better mood about it now and i'm pretty sure we'll make it to sowo. Minus paint... oh well. No paint is better than not going at all.

While i'm at it here's a few shitty interior shots. I've been too busy to really take any. Keep in mind I haven't cleaned it at all yet. I wish it was leather...

Yes I know this one is terrible lol

Comment

loving that interior

u need beads for your seats

give it that retrofeel

u planning bodywork on the mb?.

Comment

Yea I thought about that, but the seats are kinda hard so i'm thinking that wouldn't be too comfortable.

And yes body work is a must. I want this thing to be super classy when i'm finished with it.

Comment

those beads are actually meant for more comfort if i'm not mistaken, prolly something azn

do me a favour and remove sml's

Comment

Excuse my ignorance... but sml's?

Comment

side marker lights

Comment

Working...
                                X