X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Suburuuh View Post
    Yeah, they shine... *lol*

Anóther teaser....
    Lol, hopefully they will be in soon. As soon as I get them I will take some pics.

In other news, I'm having an issue with my second compressor not kicking on. I believe it's a connection issue or a bad relay. I'll check it out this weekend.

Spacers should be in tomorrow unless they get delayed. Then some work if getting done.
    Bagged Kia Forte 5 Build HERE

Comment

• I know what wheels they are. Inbox me if you want to know

Sike NIGGAS

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• UPS just showed up at my door.....

I'll be getting my tires mounted tomorrow, then test fit on the hatch to see if I'll need spacers and just about how big I will need.

Comment

• I thought hat's what they were from your teaser picture. Should look goo mounted up.
          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Sweet xxr 526s BRO!

Comment

• Damn tire shipped around here won't mount my tires on the rear wheels.

Comment

• Just blast them on with some starter fluid.
                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• I got one that's gonna try tomorrow morning. If they don't get it I will blast them lols.

Comment

• Well, I got the tires mounted, got home, test fit one of them. Took them off, stored them, and while I was storing them I realized the shop but both of my rear tires on facing the same direction... So, gonna have to take a trip up there and get them to flip one of them.

I also need to either camber more, or pull my rear fenders more. Here's how it sits aired out right now:

Comment

• Can't wait. So right know it's sitting on the tires?

Comment

• Yep, it could get lower, but the quarter panels are resting on the tires. When I dial in the front I'm gonna work on the rear too. Probably just more camber as I don't want to have to pull my fenders much more. I already had to pull that side some to get it to where it is at in the picture lol.

Comment

• More camber over pulling fender imho! Fender needs to rest next to the rim if possible right?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Suburuuh View Post
                            More camber over pulling fender imho! Fender needs to rest next to the rim if possible right?!
                            Yeah, that would be the ideal fitment. I'm gonna mess around with it whenever I have more time. As I'm OK with the way it'll sit there, eventually I would like to get it resting on the lip though.

Right now, the main concern is dialing in the front fitment/height. I'm probably gonna work on that sometime this week.

Comment

• Bagged Kia Forte 5 Build HERE

Comment

• Dawng got2luv that!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X