Decent photography?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent photography?

One thing I've noticed about this site, and the stanced cars on it, is that the photo's of them are done to a way better standard than what I know how to achieve. If I'm honest most of mine are taken with an iPhone 4S, purely because I'm lazy. The est are taken with an old Kodak camera (had it six years) which is only 5mega pixel but does have an ok lense!

Are there any tutorials/tips/info knocking about? Or anyone local to me who wouldn't mind snapping my car?

If you mainly use your iPhone to take your pics maybe you should download the instagram app? It won't make the pictures as high quality as the shots taken with the digital slr's but it'll add effects that might make the shots more interesting?
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27556 some examples of instragram photos in this thread.

Comment

Buy a cheap dslr and read up. I think it is cos most of StanceWorks is full of hipsters and hipsters love photography lolol

Comment

Yeah a new camera is on the list. Furnishing my new house at the moment so funds are low.

The list goes something like this;

Wheels
        Suspension
        Poke
        Maybe just a new car all together
        Camera
        Stickers

As for instagram, got that, must use it more! Just **** the way everything has to be square!

Comment

Where abouts are you based?

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Ormskirk, Lanashire. Or Liverpool which is where I work. I studied design at university, but have never gotten into photography.

Comment

Eh if you were in South Wales/nearby I'd shoot it for you. ):

Originally posted by Jersh
              RT changes lives.

Comment

Ah thanks buddy! Never mind! If I'm ever down your way I'll let you know!

Comment

Been playing about with instagram, here's one pic I took!

Comment

Working...
                  X