This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adaptecs 5x100 to corvette adapters for sale thread

Since this has become the most popular kit lately we thought we would just make it $325 shipped in the u.s., $340 to canada, $360 world wide. You pick the thickness. All hardware will be included.

- Anything under 30mm will include flush mounting adapter bolts as well as wheel lug nuts.
    - 31mm and up reuse the stock OEM lug bolts to hold the adapter onto car. lug nuts included.
    - These are bolt on kits. Hub and wheel centric.

Pm me to order or if you're the guy who wants to shave his oem bolts down to save a few more bucks. **15 to 19mm can not use oem bolts to hold adapters on, NO EXCEPTIONS**
    If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

lol seriously? I have pm'd you and left posts asking for going the exact opposite. No answer
    sigpic
    IG: @gman1227_

Comment

Originally posted by gman1227 View Post
      lol seriously? I have pm'd you and left posts asking for going the exact opposite. No answer
      i do not have 1 Pm from you. It has hundreds from others that i return in a timely fashion. not sure if you pm'd Jr but like i have posted he doesn't visit the site that often so please do not Pm him. if i missed your post i apologize but Pm's are best for direct answers
      If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X