Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing: The Least Stanced Car on Stanceworks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a cleanass car. Now drop it!

Comment

Originally posted by NeilP View Post
      love the white walls!

bring on the slam!
      Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
      Me gusta. Can't wait to see more! The whitewalls came out quite nicely!
      yea I'm so stoked with how well the whitewalls turned out. The winter definitely took a toll on them but it's nothing a fresh coat of paint and a couple hours labor can't fix! Better than spending $900 on real whitewalls!

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
      looks good on the whitewalls, surprised they hold up well just being painted on there....could always get some portawalls for them

cant wait to see more of this one
      I thought about portawalls but I've heard the 3" ones don't hold up well and tend to tear
      1976 Volvo 245 Build

Comment

I have been looking for one of these in decent condition, props to you for finding one..

Those white walls are uber clean, now slam it haha
        Instagram @stayclassy_

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
          This is a HUGE turd!!!! Lol jk man. This is probably one of the most pristine volvo 240a I've ever lauds my i's on.
          haha thanks man! Seeing your accord has made me want to find one but I gotta get this turd on the ground first
          1976 Volvo 245 Build

Comment

This is awesome! Where in Oregon are you?

Comment

I'm in downtown Portland, I go to PSU
              1976 Volvo 245 Build

Comment

nice
                Preston
                Stance Wi
                'More then Fitment'
                TDMImports
                Ravage Performance
                My Photo Album

2007 Civic Sedan - Daily whore
                2004 Sentra Specv - Track Car

Comment

Awesome. I love seeing pre-1980 200s, they seem to be coming out of the woodwork lately.

Makes me miss the red/black two tone interior in my '79 242.

When you cut your springs, start with 2.5 coils on the front and 2 in the rear, I think you'll like where it sits. Here's a shit-poor pic of a pic of my '79 when it was 2 coils down on both ends:

And my buddy's turbo 245 down 3 coils all around:

Just for some Volvo inspiration, from the Clockwork Calibrations Volvo gang here in Albuquerque.
                  - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Such a good platform to start your project with. Beautiful car and great shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
                      When you cut your springs, start with 2.5 coils on the front and 2 in the rear, I think you'll like where it sits. Here's a shit-poor pic of a pic of my '79 when it was 2 coils down on both ends:
                      Awesome, thanks for the advice, that's exactly what I was thinking, doing 2 all around and seeing where I'm at
                      1976 Volvo 245 Build

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryGetter67 View Post
                        I'm in downtown Portland, I go to PSU
                        Really? You should come drink with us sometime. There are a few Volvo kids in the area. Know about the show next month?

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryGetter67 View Post
                          haha thanks man! Seeing your accord has made me want to find one but I gotta get this turd on the ground first
                          I see what you did there(switch compliments) lol thanx for the love and your brick make me miss my old black http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22517

You'll like this: http://www.oijoij-society.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7252 244.
                          Last edited by 244Brick; 04-17-2012, 10:27 PM.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

sick interior lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Brass Fish View Post
                              Really? You should come drink with us sometime. There are a few Volvo kids in the area. Know about the show next month?
                              yea dude I'm down for sure! I'm surprised I haven't seen your wagon rollin around. And yea I'm planning on going, the IPD garage sale right? I still gotta sign up for the car show part.

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                              I see what you did there(switch compliments) lol thanx for the love and your brick make me miss my old black http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22517

You'll like this: http://www.oijoij-society.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7252 244.
                              man your 244 was sweet, so straight. Shitty way for it to go and that M50'd one is fucking nuts!
                              1976 Volvo 245 Build

Comment

Love the white walls.

Comment

Working...
                                X