X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I wish you guys were in the US.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

This is funny haha, i actually emailed you guys about a week or two ago Craig and got a quote for 14" stepped dishes.

WIll be looking forward to doing business in the very near future, and i think you're prices are very reasonable !

Comment

craig good to see you on here

you guys did a great job on the white BBS RS. Ill put some pics up eventually

but yes, also very interest on the prices for the SSR mesh appears you guys have done them before

Comment

Hi Craig,

I have a Pair of 18x9 Work Euroline DH, are you able to re-barrel them as i needed a 12 inch wide barrel and Work dont make them in that size?

if so, What price are we looking at?

Cheers
          Omar

Comment

Originally posted by BossBaller View Post
            Hi Craig,

I have a Pair of 18x9 Work Euroline DH, are you able to re-barrel them as i needed a 12 inch wide barrel and Work dont make them in that size?

Cheers
            Omar
            work make wheels up to 18x15" wide

the barrel is not 1 piece, it is inner and outer barrel

to make them 12s you will either need new front barrels or new front and rear barrels depending on your target offset

i just sold a set of 5" wide 18" work lips and the matching rear barrels recently from my 18x12 and 18x13 works

AFAIK Whitehorse do not do Work style round lip edge, only the Simmonds style edge, but i'll let Craig correct me on that if i'm wrong
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
              Hi Criag,
              Will be looking to get some lips and barrels done through you guys in the near future for my autostradas and BBS RS. with the autostradas, they seem to have there own shape of lip, are you guys able to replicate that exactly if i already have one lip to copy off?
              Originally posted by BossBaller View Post
              Hi Craig,

Cheers
              Omar
              Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              work make wheels up to 18x15" wide

the barrel is not 1 piece, it is inner and outer barrel

to make them 12s you will either need new front barrels or new front and rear barrels depending on your target offset

i just sold a set of 5" wide 18" work lips and the matching rear barrels recently from my 18x12 and 18x13 works

AFAIK Whitehorse do not do Work style round lip edge, only the Simmonds style edge, but i'll let Craig correct me on that if i'm wrong
              You are spot on right 180roman. See my sig and go to the Whitehorse Industries website and download the measurement form on the three piece wheel page. Fill it in and fax or email it back to me.

Craig
              For all your motorsport wheel needs.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by x10hz View Post
                craig good to see you on here

you guys did a great job on the white BBS RS. Ill put some pics up eventually

but yes, also very interest on the prices for the SSR mesh appears you guys have done them before
                Is that you Sem? If so glad you are happy with them.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Winters View Post
                  Is that you Sem? If so glad you are happy with them.
                  It is indeed once they have rubber on em ill shoot some pics up

Comment

ah ok, thanks for the info 180roman, i went onto the work website few months back and contacted them about the sizes i wanted but they told me that 18x10 was the max they did in the euroline style?

ill check out your site craig

cheers

Comment

Craig you have done some great work for lips over the years on Dad's racecar wheels etc. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by x10hz View Post
                        It is indeed once they have rubber on em ill shoot some pics up
                        Keen to see Toli's wheels when finished. Saw his car in Zoom magazine but they weren't on his car then.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                          Craig you have done some great work for lips over the years on Dad's racecar wheels etc. Keep up the good work!
                          Sorry but who's your daddy?
                          Last edited by Craig Winters; 04-14-2012, 07:10 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Will have to drop my BBS RS lips in for a polish!

Comment

A guy on Ozdat is widening a set of rims that he bought already welded. He grinded out the welds and then cleaned them up on a lathe, apparently both the lip and barrel are destroyed, so he's just left with the center and he'll be buying new lips and barrels to his specs from Whitehorse.

Not an easy job.

Comment

Yep, big job. On those older jdm wheels most lips/barrels are wleded to the centers, but on later model wheels like ssr mesh and sp1 etc the center unbolts..
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X