No announcement yet.

Whitehorse ind - Three piece wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig, random question, but do you guys only do the simmons style lips? or are you able to do flat work style lips?

Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• IIRC, it was Simmons style only, as I had some Works that I wanted to spice up a little
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I hope not, because I need lips for a pair of 16" equips, and im not willing to have 2 different style lips front and rear...

Comment

• Craig I have some Simmons LEs that have the 17/18" shared centres.
          are these like the standard simmons or would you have to look at them?

Need to get some 18x3" (3.5" over all) or 18x3.5" (4" over all) lips
          and 18x7" (7.5" over all) or 18x6.75" (7.25" over all) barrels.

they something you would have instock as posted above?
          might come pay you a visit anyway
          Last edited by dylan8; 04-01-2013, 08:35 PM.
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            I hope not, because I need lips for a pair of 16" equips, and im not willing to have 2 different style lips front and rear...
            I asked craig about getting lips made up for my works and had to get a simmons or BBS style which meant getting 4 new ones rather then just the pair.
            as you said, cant rock different style of lip front and back
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• What Fi Simmons lips look like?

Comment

Craig, random question, but do you guys only do the simmons style lips? or are you able to do flat work style lips?

oxer they only do the Simmons style no flat lips.

Comment

• Originally posted by Creeper View Post
                  do you guys have any 19" lips? and if so how deep are the lips?
                  Sorry but only go up to 18"
                  For all your motorsport wheel needs.

sigpic

Comment

Craig, random question, but do you guys only do the simmons style lips? or are you able to do flat work style lips?

It has more to do with the dimensions of the centre and if it will work with our tooling. Yes the edge shape will look like a Simmons wheel. We can't do a rolled returned edge like the one pictured.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                      oxer they only do the Simmons style no flat lips.
                      Not entirely accurate. We can make reverse mount inner and outer rim sections but not with the returned rolled edge.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                        Craig I have some Simmons LEs that have the 17/18" shared centres.
                        are these like the standard simmons or would you have to look at them?

Need to get some 18x3" (3.5" over all) or 18x3.5" (4" over all) lips
                        and 18x7" (7.5" over all) or 18x6.75" (7.25" over all) barrels.

they something you would have instock as posted above?
                        might come pay you a visit anyway
                        Don't have those in stock unfortunately. More than welcome to come in. We come back from Easter holidays 9th April

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig Winters View Post
                          It has more to do with the dimensions of the centre and if it will work with our tooling. Yes the edge shape will look like a Simmons wheel. We can't do a rolled returned edge like the one pictured.
                          wouldnt happen to know anyone who can?

Comment

• I may possibly know a guy Ox
                            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• sweet I need some 16" ones made up... If you fond someone let me know and ill try work out measurments.

Comment

• Just get em from the states Ox, I reckon it will work out cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X