Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's See Some GNARLY Miatas

I still don't understand why you didn't stick with the M3 longer.

Cuz if I was going to have a RWD "fun" mess around with car, I needed a DD to go along with. Well I couldn't afford that. So I sold the coilovers and that was the like the downward spin. Also, I need a daily so I can focus on school and put cars aside if I need to. I **** working on cars because I HAVE to in order to be mobile, I would much rather choose when I spend my time wrenching. Not constantly screwing with bullshit because I am trying to make my daily a racecar/stance car/idkwtf car. And to go on top of that, the M3 didn't really have a good reputation around here, and I was kinda looking for a way to turn over a new leaf. There are many reasons, but I don't want to be criticized over my reasons or sound like a dumbass so I'm stopping there.

Fair enough.

^^^
    Werd Alex, thats a legit reason for getting a new car. Find an E30.

Your M3 will be remembered.
    -Nick

I'm bringin this shit back...

OMG if you sell the M3 for a miata I will shoot you. I am going to supercharge the Z and we will have to have a race. see if I can do 0-60-0 faster than you can 0-60. Most cars come with pvssy magnets Miata's come with cawk rings and a reach around

miata's are baller when done correctly and parts are relatively cheap since its an old mazda. Yeah your gonna get the "wtf? are you fag" from the street racers if you tell them you own one but for the other half who actually know what proper cars will think its the tits. and there fun to drift, track, whatever you want to do

Quote Originally Posted by FluffywhiteM3 View Post
    I'm bringin this shit back...
    Will be here with pics later, got scholarship shit to do first.
    Quote Originally Posted by da3bous View Post
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

i want NA miata..

hey there's nothing wrong with a miata...parts are cheaper and i think it would be a funner car to drive. i say go for it man....im going to miss your m3. got anymore cool pics so i can post it on my blog.

thats the thing, you can pick up coilovers for dirt cheap, 4x100 wheels are cake to find and relatively cheap. what else do you need? cage, lip, the end?

Fuji, Canon, Minolta.

Some people on the MR2 forums have NAs and AW11s and they say the NAs are damn near as fun to drive (if you've ever driven an AW11, you know thats a good thing )
    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

built these rims claim to fame dot y0,bad pic though,cars running 9's and is sick as hell

this thread is making me miss driving my miata. it's currently just chillin in the garage with a puddle of coolant underneath. fuck winter and cold weather.

Quote Originally Posted by schroedin View Post
    I like the way you think. brb.
    looks like you just saw a ghost... hahaha... I can help but see a funny lookin mouth and eyes everytime i see 1st gen miatas...

bump. more miatas immediately.

To stay away from wrenching you would have to leave the miata stock. If you buy it and stance it which I bet you will, (because they look so good like that) you will be back to square one except with a worse car. Miatas are dope, don't get me wrong but e36 parts are fairly cheap and easy to obtain unless you had a car payment on top of that I don't understand the change unless ofcourse you just got bored with it.

arent you still in highschool?

Quote Originally Posted by jzm3 View Post
    To stay away from wrenching you would have to leave the miata stock. If you buy it and stance it which I bet you will, (because they look so good like that) you will be back to square one except with a worse car. Miatas are dope, don't get me wrong but e36 parts are fairly cheap and easy to obtain unless you had a car payment on top of that I don't understand the change unless ofcourse you just got bored with it.
    An LS1 NA weighs in at 2400-2600 depending on interior or (what there should be), lack thereof

/discussion

^ that has nothing to do with what I wrote buddy.

moar win, less whining

should be good for now

Quote Originally Posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
    moar win, less whining
    Agreed.

Ultimate victory!
    Quote Originally Posted by da3bous View Post
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Quote Originally Posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
    moar win, less whining

You're an idiot. I wasn't whining I just stated that what you posted has nothing to do with the comment I gave to the op.

Any post in this thread that doesn't contain a picture of a "gnarly" miata is whining in my book

That being said.....