Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anime Matsuri/Import Reactor: An event like no other!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anime Matsuri/Import Reactor: An event like no other!

Anime Matsuri/Import Reactor press release on Tunerlifestyletv.

Forget what you know about car shows, this event changes the game. If you're a fan of import cars, anime, gaming and ever decide to visit Houston, this is the time to do so.

Taking place on April 2nd - 4th, 2010 at the Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center, Anime Matsuri will showcase a wide array of Japanese Pop Culture related content, spanning over 100,000 sq ft of space where attendees will gain access to exclusive content, merchandise, exciting events and live acts straight from Japan. The convention targets children, youth, adults and industry visitors both locally and from around the nation a vast range of special guests, celebrities, voice talents and artists – with an expected turnout in excess of 8,000 visitors.

For more info on Anime Matsuri and the Import Reactor car show, click here or the image above to read the full article.
    Houston videos, business and social networking

I will be there for sure

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

x2!
      Swang.n.Bang

Comment

I'm strangely okay with this event. Looks fun. I must meet the Asian chick with the red-ish hair.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
        Originally posted by Jedidiah
        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

i went to the one in 08. badass event and got to meet jeri lee ^_^

Comment

I'm going to be at the drifting portion of all this!

Comment

Working...
            X