Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK4 Wagon from So Cal

04 Jetta Wagon 1.8t 5mt
    AirLift XL fronts Performance rears w/ Autopilot V1 management & dual 400c's
    17x8 et10 front 17x9 et20 rear (final et's) Rays Engineering Payton Place Queens w/ custom billet center caps
    205/45 Falken 512s

great car and fitment
    TeamUnderground Site
    TeamUnderground FB

Comment

Loving it.
      1981 300TD 4 speed
      2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
      , on Flickr
      IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

welcome, steve!
        car is looking pristine!

Comment

nice. has the back wheels come forward after stancing it?

Comment

that looks great

and welcome to S|W
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Steve, whats up man its Dallas! Car looks good still!

I really miss this car, it was a blast to own! Im actually trying to track down the MKII as I might buy it back by the end of the year (I had sold it to a guy in the springs).

Comment

Originally posted by TeamUnderground View Post
                great car and fitment
                Originally posted by mike-81-240d View Post
                Loving it.
                Thanks!!!

Originally posted by 2low2go View Post
                welcome, steve!
                car is looking pristine!
                Thanks Dom! Still love your E36

Originally posted by b5Avant View Post
                nice. has the back wheels come forward after stancing it?
                Yes, mk4 and earlier Jetta/Golfs (and some mk5/6) have a solid rear beam that pivots at the front of the arch, so as the rear goes lower the beam moves forward. They make plates to correct it, but it's a toss up, either have the wheel sitting centered in the arch when aired out and have it sit back in the arch at driving height, or have it sit forward when aired out and normal at driving height.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                that looks great

and welcome to S|W
                Thank you

Originally posted by 1lessPrius View Post
                Steve, whats up man its Dallas! Car looks good still!

I really miss this car, it was a blast to own! Im actually trying to track down the MKII as I might buy it back by the end of the year (I had sold it to a guy in the springs).
                Hey Dallas,

Thanks, I love this car... it's been such a fun build. Have done way more than I ever planned for it, and build list just keeps getting longer. So much to do before show season starts.
                So you sold the MK2? Wow!! I loved that car, and miss it a bunch, but I ***** dailying it. haha. Did you end up doing anything to it? I hope you get it back.

Comment

This is nice!

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Yeah I put Corbeau seats in it and ST coils. Got most of the interior trim pieces back on it, then sold it. Im hoping it hasnt been ruined and Ill buy it back and go standalone and ITB's on it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1lessPrius View Post
                      Yeah I put Corbeau seats in it and ST coils. Got most of the interior trim pieces back on it, then sold it. Im hoping it hasnt been ruined and Ill buy it back and go standalone and ITB's on it.
                      Yeah, I remember seeing it at Hardey's with the Corbeau's and coils. Looked great! You need to get it back, it deserves standalone and ITB's!

Comment

Been awhile, thought I'd post up some recents.

Comment

I love these cars, and this is a perfect example of how to do it right. Any future plans?

Damnit man!

Comment

Originally posted by DURHUR View Post
                            I love these cars, and this is a perfect example of how to do it right. Any future plans?
                            Tons of future plans. Body work (shaving), respray (possible color change), retrofit headlights on the way, wheels refinished and widened (custom lips made), and redone interior.

Sent via Tapatalk because I'm sitting on the toilet.

Comment

Sick! love the plates lol

Comment

Working...
                              X