Houston Chat Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Chat Thread

Well, since someone suggested it and there are a lot of us on here, I thought I would give Houston its own RT thread.

So yeah. Go!
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

| 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

damn the texas section is dead.

Comment

Pretty much. I hang out in the Southern Random Thread since no one talks here.

Comment

Is there any good shows coming up in the Houston area? I'm in Dallas but I'm down to drive if there's something good going down.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexridesabike View Post
            Is there any good shows coming up in the Houston area? I'm in Dallas but I'm down to drive if there's something good going down.
            TBH not really, just some word of mouth small shows here and there. Monthly WhatTheFitment meet in The Woodlands, and a few VW meets around downtown.

Comment

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
              TBH not really, just some word of mouth small shows here and there. Monthly WhatTheFitment meet in The Woodlands, and a few VW meets around downtown.
              How many people show up at the WhatTheFitment meet usually? You planning on going to any other big shows in Texas this year?

Comment

The once a month meet usually attracts 200+ mostly stanced cars.

Comment

I know this is a old ass thread, but is there anything going on meet wise? Ive been out of the scene for a while and lost a lot of contacts when I moved to dallas. Trying to find a meet, cruise or somthing going on car related.

Comment

Originally posted by SoLOwX3 View Post
                    I know this is a old ass thread, but is there anything going on meet wise? Ive been out of the scene for a while and lost a lot of contacts when I moved to dallas. Trying to find a meet, cruise or somthing going on car related.
                    EuropeanAG has a pretty active forum and a monthly meet in Houston.
                    025garage

Comment

Windows Tech Support Number : (800)-214-7840
                      Hi! Myself Paul Isteni. I am a Senior Technician in USA.I saw that now a days people are facing some technical problems in windows and they are not able to solve that.Therefore I created this website to provide Windows Tech Support.I provide Windows Tech Support worldwide. So if you need Windows Technical Support then feel free to contact me. I will solve that using best of my skills.
                      Windows Tech Support

Comment

This post gives useful information to all who read it. Thanks for sharing great information. We are provides any technical issue related to Microsoft office products so you can connect with Microsoft Outlook Support.
                        Outlook Support Phone Number

Comment

hie, i am steve smith technical advisor visit my websites :

McAfee.com/activate
                          my.avast.com
                          Roadrunner Email
                          mywifiext
                          BullGuard Login
                          avast
                          Roadrunner
                          mywifiext
                          BullGuard

Comment

Working...
                          X