No announcement yet.

Southern Worthersee 2012 (May 18-20th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a great time. It was my 4th sowo and definitely the best. If anyone got pics of my Harlequin on BCW Powertechs I'd love to see them.

Really sad to hear about Judy and I hope Eddie makes a good recovery.
    instagram : demrimz
    StatesideWheel

Comment

• had a blast, and none of our stuff got stolen this year. Also about the limbo, I know my car was 51 inches and I know when I asked the guy who was winning atm he said 46. I was thinking it was either fitteddownlow or Mathew (is that spelled right) black 7 series on OZ's but I did see a wild miata approaching the limbo so he might've won. Thought they were going to keep euro's and imports separate and also separate from vag but idk.

nice meeting some of the sw guys

rafting was fun, so was drinking, and some turbo e36 did a badass burnout on the bridge by the hotel that was cool too

but sucks to hear about that accident after such a great weekend, my thoughts to the families and friends
      Instagram: danimal._
      Mercedes Build Thread
      Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
        had a blast, and none of our stuff got stolen this year. Also about the limbo, I know my car was 51 inches and I know when I asked the guy who was winning atm he said 46. I was thinking it was either fitteddownlow or Mathew (is that spelled right) black 7 series on OZ's but I did see a wild miata approaching the limbo so he might've won. Thought they were going to keep euro's and imports separate and also separate from vag but idk.

rafting was fun, so was drinking, and some turbo e36 did a badass burnout on the bridge by the hotel that was cool too

but sucks to hear about that accident after such a great weekend, my thoughts to the families and friends
        that mk1scirraco(spellfail) was at 45 i was a touch over 46.... i just wanted to know how high my car was with meaty ass tires lol..... miatas dont count in my books anyways hahaha
        HoodRatStatus
        Instagram @looneylow

Comment

• well I had like 5 people in my car already at 51, so I needed like 5 more inches to reach you, but there was no way, my car laying frame wouldn't even get that low, my roofline is too high...do you know what that 7 series was at by any chance?
          Mercedes Build Thread
          Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• matt was 49 i believe... not 100% sure though... we just walked around measuring fender to ground and my friends mk2 won that at 18.5.....without flare!!!! lower then any bagged car and his mk2 is static... but my roof is lower.... silly car preportioning
            HoodRatStatus
            Instagram @looneylow

Comment

• That really sad about that poor girl, RIP.
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacbo View Post

Hahahaha Someone actually got a picture of *Pretty Please* girl!
                Haha thats me in the cut off cords
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
                  had a blast, and none of our stuff got stolen this year. Also about the limbo, I know my car was 51 inches and I know when I asked the guy who was winning atm he said 46. I was thinking it was either fitteddownlow or Mathew (is that spelled right) black 7 series on OZ's but I did see a wild miata approaching the limbo so he might've won. Thought they were going to keep euro's and imports separate and also separate from vag but idk.

My miata measured in at 41 inches. My buddy was talking to the guy with the other miata (green rattle can) and he measured in at 40 in

I want to say the Lotus was around 35 inches? Insanity....

On a serious note, that is very unfortunate about Judy. R.I.P., thoughts go out to friends and family.
                  Last edited by steeze; 05-23-2012, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Too bad Olek doesn't have his 7 anymore. I think his 7 could've been a contender that night at Bigg Daddy's...oh well, there's always next year.

Comment

• did anyone have any problems with any thefts this year or know anybody? If so at which hotel? Last year we had some problems at the Econolodge last year but this year we didn't stay there and didn't have any problems. Just curious
                      Mercedes Build Thread
                      Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• just a sowo video with magooch

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53ZZ3pY9kWY&feature=g-u-u"]VAGScene.com - Southern Worthersee SOWO 2012 - YouTube[/ame]
                        VagScene.com
                        OceanBlitz.com
                        OrangeBallRally.com

Comment

• Didn't get a chance to post this since SW has been down, but here is our coverage. There's a lot more pictures at the bottom, too.

Lowered Lifestyle is one of the largest aftermarket suspension and apparel manufacturers in the automotive community. Whether you are shopping for air suspension, coilovers, wheels or accessories, we’ve got what you need to get your ride sitting right. Everything to get the stance you want, all in one spot.

Last edited by Mattphi; 06-11-2012, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X