No announcement yet.

Junkyard build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks great! love this build! want to see more!

Comment

• Cant wait to see them on man, they look sick!
      sigpic
      Follow Me on TikTok & IG: Eric_Thiergood

Comment

• any updates? wheels on yet?

Comment

• Love this build! Makes me want to go to pull a part and find random shit for my cavalier

Comment

• Originally posted by Mk4WiLk01 View Post
            those wheels are gonna look awesome man
            Originally posted by dariuscrooks View Post
            looks great! love this build! want to see more!
            Originally posted by EricT93 View Post
            Cant wait to see them on man, they look sick!
            Originally posted by Doober View Post
            any updates? wheels on yet?
            Originally posted by Huffy View Post
            Love this build! Makes me want to go to pull a part and find random shit for my cavalier
            thanks gents! wheels will be on soon, just need to finish finals and wrap up a few other things so I can get them on.

on to the updates! finally found a mirror block off plate for the passenger side at the junkyard. I already tried to buy one off a random person in a parking lot, even offered to install an actually mirror for them if they would sell me their block off plate. they thought I was crazy
            the passenger side mirror was actually an option you had to add, and cost extra to have when you bought the car

for the drivers side I will have to make my own block off plate....

but why would I want no side mirrors????? because I just ordered some badass fender mirrors. probably will only install the drivers side one.

oh and these are ordered and coming to..

Last edited by Randomofodication; 04-28-2013, 04:35 PM.
            1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
            1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• Get a mirror image of the part cnc'ed

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Hahaha! I love this build! Very cool car too, my friend.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

• I wish there was a forum for untraditional low. I love to see random cars dropped! Id like to see like jeeps or like newer trucks. Also things like SUVs too!

Oh and before I forget, loving the build. The car isn't my favorite, but to each his own.

Comment

• Awesome! How are you going to make that steering wheel work?
                    IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

• Thanks guys!
                      Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                      Get a mirror image of the part cnc'ed
                      That could get expensive quick, and I already have a spare mirror with cracked glass that I could work from. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

Originally posted by Celli View Post
                      I wish there was a forum for untraditional low. I love to see random cars dropped! Id like to see like jeeps or like newer trucks. Also things like SUVs too!

Oh and before I forget, loving the build. The car isn't my favorite, but to each his own.
                      I'd love to see that to, uncommon cars seem to be popping up on here more and more however. Thanks.

Originally posted by AmnKyle@911th View Post
                      Awesome! How are you going to make that steering wheel work?
                      I will likely get another spare stock steering wheel and press out the centre part that has the splines then weld it to a homemade adapter or get a machine shop to make me something to bolt up to a quick release

Comment

• You know you could have gone to the gm dealership for the mirror delete.... I got both mine for both my cars for 45 bucks brand new!

And nice to see I'm not the only crazy person that takes the passenger side mirror off they're car! Looking good man!

Comment

• Great build thread! It's cool to see someone build a different platform and piece it together with odd parts, love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Randomofodication View Post
                            Slowly coming together
                            Wheels look awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randomofodication View Post
                              haha ya i figured it might be. if it blows, it blows. no big deal lol. haha guess you can't please everyone lol

You can check your amps power by using:

So, at 14.3v (running/charging electrical system at optimal) x the amperage of the amp should give you a close approximation of your wattage.
                              Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

• Originally posted by Waterfordmaxx View Post
                                You know you could have gone to the gm dealership for the mirror delete.... I got both mine for both my cars for 45 bucks brand new!

And nice to see I'm not the only crazy person that takes the passenger side mirror off they're car! Looking good man!
                                ya haha, I'm to cheap for that.... thanks man
                                Originally posted by FloppySocks View Post
                                Great build thread! It's cool to see someone build a different platform and piece it together with odd parts, love it!
                                thanks!
                                Originally posted by Thundercougarfalconbird View Post
                                Wheels look awesome.
                                thanks mang!
                                Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post
                                You can check your amps power by using:

So, at 14.3v (running/charging electrical system at optimal) x the amperage of the amp should give you a close approximation of your wattage.
                                thanks, was more concerned about whether or not the power handling given by the manufacturer of the sub was legit or not

soooooo, somewhat bad news first, got tires on the wheels only to find out the silicon didn't completely seal. short story is I am gonna have to re silicon them. gonna be a pain to do but i can only blame myself.

now for the good news. was browsing kijiji the other day and stumbled upon a set of one of my dream wheels at a good price. driving to Edmonton tommorrow to pick em up. if all goes well they will be mounted tommorrow before the end of the day
                                and le tease:

I could only find pics of one set mounted on an old datsun, have yet to see a set of these in person so I am very excite
                                needless to say they are very rare, and awkward. should look right at home on a lowered satty

Comment

Working...
                                X