Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope thats what the baseball bat is for thats next to the bed along with the 16" bowie knife

03 cavalier
    73 Super Beetle
    68 Fairlane-aka FastLane
    "I Got More Watts Then Youve Got Horse Power"

Comment

Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post
      So are the Disney Car sheets moral support too? Do you go-sleepy time better knowing Ace Lighting and his wacky gang got your back?
      Fuck you man, this guy may have stupid sheets but that's no reason to act like this. Props for supporting you family man, but those cars sheets have got to go

Comment

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        holy shit... i could never sleep in a twin sized bed. I use every fucking inch of my queen lol
        ive almost fell outta it a few times. i want a couch with the bed that folds out, so i have a spot the chill and play Forza

03 cavalier
        73 Super Beetle
        68 Fairlane-aka FastLane

Comment

Originally posted by DDM View Post
          Fuck you man, this guy may have stupid sheets but that's no reason to act like this. Props for supporting you family man, but those cars sheets have got to go
          no sheets just the comforter n pillow case.

03 cavalier
          73 Super Beetle
          68 Fairlane-aka FastLane

Comment

Originally posted by ScrappinBeretta View Post
            ive almost fell outta it a few times. i want a couch with the bed that folds out, so i have a spot the chill and play Forza
            my issue is I roll around a lot in my sleep haha (my poor GF). I bought a king sized comforter for my queen because as i roll during the night i wrap myself all up in blankets and kept stealing them from her. So big ass blanket leaves her a little hahahaha
            cars and stuff

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHya8HGuNSk&feature=related"]Grandamas Boy - car bed - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

my issue is I roll around a lot in my sleep haha (my poor GF). I bought a king sized comforter for my queen because as i roll during the night i wrap myself all up in blankets and kept stealing them from her. So big ass blanket leaves her a little hahahaha
                I do the same thing, I have a King though. We figured out the best thing is get 2 king sized blankets and it's worked out perfect!

Comment

i move around alot too, plus she used to snore so we couldnt stay in the same bed. a small bed is the down side cuz if i had a girl over we have to sleep in the guest room

03 cavalier
                  73 Super Beetle
                  68 Fairlane-aka FastLane

Comment

Not that I support bullying, but people should really think before they post if they don't want to get made fun of...just sayin
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by XeRo View Post
                      I do the same thing, I have a King though. We figured out the best thing is get 2 king sized blankets and it's worked out perfect!
                      good thinkin lol

Originally posted by ScrappinBeretta View Post
                      i move around alot too, plus she used to snore so we couldnt stay in the same bed. a small bed is the down side cuz if i had a girl over we have to sleep in the guest room
                      lol ya thats no fun.

on another note.... i would LOVE to have a king sized car bed. Would be freaking wonderful.
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• cars and stuff

Comment

• I can understand being there for your family, but doing so in a room for a 10 year old?

No reason you can't have a big boy room/bed there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScrappinBeretta View Post
                            damn it ! thats not right. yes i live with my mom , but only for moral support since my father isnt alive. plus havin 3 cars of my own it helps having somewhere to keep them
                            Yeah it must be real hard\expensive with owning 2 9+ year old cavaliers.
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• So this got interesting, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by DDM View Post
                                Fuck you man, this guy may have stupid sheets but that's no reason to act like this.

Chill bro,

I was giving him a hard time for his bed sheets, I understand looking after family affairs, Just have a room that looks like it belongs to someone at least in there 20's.

Comment

Working...
                                X