Thread: '01+ Civic suspension tech info

Default '01+ Civic suspension tech info

Guys, no worries if im asking abit too much. Ill just get down to my local breakers and measure what im after.

What im after is some measurements/geometry info for the front struts on an '01 onwards Civic. So im talking, length of the strut extended, pitch and diameter of the fixing holes to the hub assembly and internal width of the mount to the hub assembly. If I had a strut in front of me then id be sorted, but I dont so hence me asking

Basically im asking because I want to see if they would fit my Audi as they have the exact same fixing method to the hub and to the track rod end. Difference is Civic coilovers are less than half the price compared to ones for my Audi
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Call up Gaz brew, they'll tell you right away from their catalogues

01+ civic suspension tech has been described and discussed on this blog page. Such technical things are getting advanced day by day. This page has always shared tech info with us. Here you can get dissertation writers for hire to learn more tips to manage their thesis work. Sharing this info is a good deed so that people can get benefits from it.

I cannot say perfectly that it would be adjustable for your audi or not because I have not enough car experience. By profession, I am an online assignment help provider. But I also have a question related to my car. After all the research, I decided to buy the Coilover ground controller to adjust the height to my liking. Does anyone know whether Tokico Blue can be used together?

Go over this Academized review Reddit to know all the details about this writing service, professionalism of their writers, offered guarantees and the price policy.