Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do old BMW's have such a wierd smell??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moar E30 Pix!

Comment

so Rob, got any wheel plans yet?
      sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckdee View Post
        so Rob, got any wheel plans yet?
        I have the xxr ccw reps coming

Comment

Love this thread! I need a 2002 in my life now....

Vintage European Shop Blog

Like Us On Facebook

Motorsport Hardware-->4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

Nice! I just picked up a roundie a few days ago. Those CCW reps will look great, when are you expecting to receive them?

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Where are you in New England? I own a 2002 too, and I'm in CT. I was so surprised when I couldn't find any rust on my car at all.
              Originally posted by BigBody
              If it doesn't look good low, it was ugly as shit in the first place.

Comment

I see greatness in the future

Comment

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
                  Nice! I just picked up a roundie a few days ago. Those CCW reps will look great, when are you expecting to receive them?
                  i was supposed to get them in february but no one has heard a date yet -____-

Comment

my e28 smells weird too, not bad weird. just aged...loving the project, and your e30 looks incredible

Build Thread

Comment

Nice another 2002! I am familiar with your e30 as well.
                      Did you send your strut tubes in to Ireland to have them weld the perches on, or did you just buy new tubes from them? I think I will get their coil over parts at some point and weld it all up my self. Did you ever consider running their true coil over set up for the rear?

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                        Nice another 2002! I am familiar with your e30 as well.
                        Did you send your strut tubes in to Ireland to have them weld the perches on, or did you just buy new tubes from them? I think I will get their coil over parts at some point and weld it all up my self. Did you ever consider running their true coil over set up for the rear?
                        i just bought new ones from them, and i may eventually go with the true coilover when i put it a cage, but i didnt want to restructualize everything right now.

Comment

so since my wheels wont be here for another month i decided to rip out the motor and swap in my stock m20 from the e30. well see how it goes..

Cutting the front end off

Its out!
                          Last edited by wobbie; 05-23-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

This is the motor going in.

DSC_0306 by wobbiee30

I tried test fitting the motor, im going to have to cut the tranny tunnel to fit the getrag 260 because its alot bigger then the stock 2002 tranny.

DSC_0359 by wobbiee30

DSC_0357 by wobbiee30

Got the interior stripped out

DSC_0355 by wobbiee30, on Flickr

Comment

Are the stock headers clearing? If they dont get a set of MSDS headers. Thats what I am running on my m20 swap and they fit very well. The other option is running two of stock front exhaust manifolds.

The 260 trans will also move your shifter way back unless you cut and weld the shifter linkage shorter.
                              What are you doing for a speedo and tach?

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                                Are the stock headers clearing? If they dont get a set of MSDS headers. Thats what I am running on my m20 swap and they fit very well. The other option is running two of stock front exhaust manifolds.

The 260 trans will also move your shifter way back unless you cut and weld the shifter linkage shorter.
                                What are you doing for a speedo and tach?
                                I pulled an entire wiring harness from a e30 with the cluster so im gonna try that. In theory it should Work

Comment

Working...
                                X