No announcement yet.

Igor: The Destruction of an e28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man, this car just gets better and better. How? Leave the front bumper off the car, it looks so menacing that way. I know you're just gonna surprise me again somehow.

Originally posted by TRaNz
    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• too many people trying too hard to be cool in this thread.

also your car is looking nice or some shit.

Comment

• love it! any chance we could see a return of those gold 5 spokes

Comment

• The stealthy jungle cat blinkers are really nice, not having that horrid US bumper up front is real slick too.

Dave's Muffler & More on the social network!!!
          DAVESMUFFLERANDMORE@GMAIL.COM

Comment

• Willis bro, your car looks awesome. Pure awesomenesss! Blinkers in grill is damn hot.
            What would be cool is if you could build a grill same lke original but like old muscle car grill like, the headlights also behind it. Would be more awesomeness. You like the idea? Would be first, i want to make one also, but dont have the tools and time for it...

Gr.

Comment

• diggin the no bumper look, the signals in the grill are pretty sick too keep it up brosiden
              Follow on IG
              amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
              Vintage AME Wheels
              RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
              W115 & W123

Comment

• Sooooooo niiiice
                [B][SIZE="1"][URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/RickyMoranis"]Youtube Channel [/URL]
                [URL="http://instagram.com/superkamikazee"]Instagram[/URL]
                [URL="https://www.flickr.com/photos/60987575@N05/"]Flickr[/URL][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

• Banana tits

Comment

• Yet again I find myself on a 72 hour shift watching old men.

No better way to burn time then working on my car in their garage.

Cleaning my vents.

My car has been idling at 1400-1600 rpms for awhile, due to no o2 sensor. I decided to do something about this(despite the mye28 member telling me "idle is not affected by your o2 sensor).

Since I don't have an o2 sensor BUNG, and I'm too lazy and cheap to have one welded on (Also simply too cheap to buy a sensor), I just skipped the whole thing and wired it to a switch which goes right next to my main-relay and radiator fan switch. It worked. I can switch the idle back and forth from 900-1400 now.

IT WILL IDLE WHERE I TELL IT TO IDLE

I had some old e30 seats sitting in my garage for ages waiting to be reupholstered. I came to grips with the fact that if I ever get enough money to have these professionally redone, I'll just buy new Recaros or something. So I took the better of the two and just put it in. It has a few holes and is dirty, but nothing worse then what was already in there.

I like it.

Comfy on some real levels.

That is all.
                    Last edited by willis; 10-17-2012, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Very happy.

Comment

• The cleaning of the vents in the dishwasher.. with dishes, is awesome
                        Instagram: @rileystair

Comment

• You sir are a genius. I will be dishwashing my vents very soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhinosaross View Post
                            The cleaning of the vents in the dishwasher.. with dishes, is awesome
                            Agreed, the perks seem endless And good choice on the seats. Congrats You can take corners twice as hot now
                            Last edited by Wyatt Lay; 10-17-2012, 11:37 PM.

insta:yungwymo

Comment

• Ok, so this whole watching old men thing... Please tell me it's your job because if not it's just starting to get a little creepy.
                              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• I hope a stanced sharp man like your self can heat up my oatmeal when am 85!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X