• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Approved!

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Some new photos with the roof rack and Thule fairing installed. I know, I know, roof racks and fairings are played out but not where I live. At least not yet )

Last edited by daniel_lucian; 09-21-2014, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Very nice , the best Peugeot in Ro.

Comment

Thanks. See you next year!

Comment

Hi mate, awesome car by the way!

Could you point me in the direction of where you got your black headlights?

All the lights i can find have angel eyes, id prefer the ones you have that are just black interior

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_lucian View Post

- modified my front bumper and hood again and put on the Cupra lip

- removed the Peugeot sign and door handle from the boot

- put on the floor carpets protections

How much was the car lowered here? I'm going to lower mine and is going for a look like this.

Comment

Thx

How much was the car lowered here? I'm going to lower mine and is going for a look like this.

Comment

Originally posted by pugarymack View Post
                    Hi mate, awesome car by the way!

Could you point me in the direction of where you got your black headlights?

All the lights i can find have angel eyes, id prefer the ones you have that are just black interior

Thanks
                    Thanks mate!

Headlights are OEM, you can buy them just like the regular ones but ask for those with black interior. If you can wait one more month or two, I'll retrofit these with Morimoto bi-xenon projectors. If you like them I have the possibility to do a set for you and send it over.

Comment

Originally posted by steffeen View Post
                      Not sure exactly but there were no adjusters in the back and no comfort springs in the back. I would say 80mm in the front and 90mm in the back.

Comment

Thanks mate!

Headlights are OEM, you can buy them just like the regular ones but ask for those with black interior. If you can wait one more month or two, I'll retrofit these with Morimoto bi-xenon projectors. If you like them I have the possibility to do a set for you and send it over.
                        Thanks buddy, i actually found and ordered a pair of black headlights the day after i posted

Will be keeping an eye out for your bi xenon project though to see how it goes

Ive just started my project so will hopefully get a build thread up soon!

Comment

Sorry to bump this thread but this is the exact car that made me join and inspired to work on my own Peugeot 307

Comment

I'm very happy to hear that. I should post pictures soon...car is now on air ans wheels have been widened.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing it an update soon

Don't want to hijack your thread but here's mine as she stands today...

I've removed the badges from the rear now, The only difference since this photo. I've lowered it 45mm but coilovers next me thinks

Comment

Deffo coils mate. These things have way too much wheel gap to close it with just lowering springs.

I really like the color. You should also take out the rear wiper. It makes the back look cleaner

Comment

Working...
                                X