Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ew...on both behalves.

Comment

Acura is Americas fault. Good job America.

Thats a great rendering though.

Also, I would happily buy one, only with the honda panels/badges on it, not Acura.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Also, I would happily buy one, only with the honda panels/badges on it, not Acura.
        regardless of android eagle face?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

One change, a million times better, and I only spent 5 minutes doing it.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Guess I'm in the minority of people who like the way this looks. Maybe just because I'm thinking of it more as an entirely new car than a new NSX. To me the body lines seem similar to the new McLaren... At least that's what it reminds me of. I agree with Oxer though, Acura grill has gotta go.
            Last edited by iShift@9; 01-12-2012, 06:41 PM. Reason: I can't spell
            03 S2000 - Lows Achieved.

Comment

i wish it reminded me of a nsx and not just another new car :[
              BUSTER!
              Low Standards
              Seffer on the Stanceworks
              sigpic

Comment

I love everything from the front wheel back. And I love the HRE's
                [

Comment

Guess I'm just excited that Honda might be putting out anything that looks that sporty and fun to drive... Here's hoping some version of this makes it to production and not just as some kinda Hybrid "save the polar bears" things.
                  03 S2000 - Lows Achieved.

Comment

looks too much like a lambo..... i love the NSX, but I don't like the direction cars are going in these days. at the same time I do love HRE wheels and I'm really glad they're not the norm, they are gorgeous wheels too gorgeous for mainstream
                    $W∆G

Comment

My guess is that by the time they're actually going to build production models, the design will a bit less 'extreme'. Untill then i will refrain from forming an opinion :p.

Wheels look great tho.

Comment

Originally posted by seffer View Post
                        i wish it reminded me of a nsx and not just another new car :[
                        It is a new car though, the NSX was designed in the eighties and other than a few very small changes in the nineties which aided aerodynamics and lightness they never changed it much, there's no possible way Honda could bring out a new "NSX" without it being vastly different to the original. Personally I'm all for it, even if they keep the gash front end I'm sure it won't take long for some enterprising soul to come up with a solution...

Comment

Oh look. An R8 with an odessey front end.
                          Deathsquad mofo.

Comment

The wheels make it better but the NSX reminds me of a chevrolet!?!!
                            "The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

Comment

Working...
                            X