Can I get new barrels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get new barrels?

I have bbs aero ii wheels that are 8.5 inches and 2 piece. I would love to get the back out to a 10 in barrel. Is it possible to find a different barrel for these? They are the 20 bolt setup so I would imagine that they could be put onto a different barrel. Any input offered would be really appreciated. As of right now they are up for trade, but if I could find some way to make this work I would rethink that

Thanks Y'all

no. if its 2 pieces your lip and barrel are one piece. you can make a custom 3pc out of them but it will cost you a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Schultz28 View Post
      no. if its 2 pieces your lip and barrel are one piece. you can make a custom 3pc out of them but it will cost you a lot.
      Right, I know that the barrels are worthless, but any idea how much it would cost to get the custom barrels done? I mean its only 2 wheels, how expensive can it be

Comment

for 2 barrels, 2 lips, and all new hardware... 1500 bucks maybe.

Comment

Speak to Rotiform and see what they can offer you

Comment

Oddly enough i sent rotiform an email saying almost exactly this. they sent me back a reply saying only "no". Not sure what they hell that was about

Comment

Originally posted by Hanl2353 View Post
              Oddly enough i sent rotiform an email saying almost exactly this. they sent me back a reply saying only "no". Not sure what they hell that was about
              They have shitty customer service and shitty prices. That's what that was about.

Comment

Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
                They have shitty customer service and shitty prices. That's what that was about.
                That explains it. I have tried to deal with them before too, not a great experience. Too bad, they are pretty much the only wheel company doing something new these days.

Comment

That explains it. I have tried to deal with them before too, not a great experience. Too bad, they are pretty much the only wheel company doing something new these days.
                  Don't get me wrong, I love their wheels. But shit, they need to get their act together and the ego off their back.

Comment

Is there anybody else that would do this? Surely Rotiform cant be the only one in the country equipped to put a set of wheels together...

Comment

memoryfab

Comment

Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
                        memoryfab
                        Sent em an email, thanks!

Comment

memory fab got back quickly and with some good info. Looks like they can weld the faces to a larger barrel for 350 each, or provide me with a lip and inner for 500. Hats off to memoryfab

Comment

memory fab got back quickly and with some good info. Looks like they can weld the faces to a larger barrel for 350 each, or provide me with a lip and inner for 500. Hats off to memoryfab
                            That's how a company does business. Effort, quick response, and justifications for their answers.

Comment

memory fab is good peoples.

vr also had a set of lips/barrels to run all 4 aero II's as 3 piece.

Comment

Working...
                              X