• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is awesome. Great work so far!
    Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
    Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

To be honest when I saw the first picture I kind of shook my head. This transformation has been really cool. I cant wait to see it with the wheels on.

Comment

Timeline - Sep 2010

DIY Door cards trim in red material

Took me a couple of months to recover after the expense with the interior, shipping cost was a surprise and it was more expensive than the interior itself so this hurt a little ... but when you can't source parts in your country you have to go abroad!

TSW Hockenheim R 17" 7.5J Et35 on Falken Ziex 912 195/40/17 & Suzuki Swift Sport S-limited sideskirts

Bought the wheels on march but it took me some time to refurbish them and to find the tires. First wanted some second hand ones because I wanted to go stretch and had camber in my mind so would ruin them and they don't come cheap new ... as usual ended up buying them new.

Also added the Swift Sport S-Limited sideskirts color coded to the bumper corners and rear bumper diffuser.

A little photo session I've done :

Comment

this is actually pretty cool. my only real gripe with it is the trunk extension part, the body line is super wavy... that would bother me every time i walked up to it! i was super skeptical about the hood, but once you put the projectors on it, i LOVED it.

i can't wait to see how this car ends up

1989 Volvo 240 turbo

Comment

WOW, Love it! amazing work.

Comment

looks great

Comment

Looks great!
                IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

Thank you all!

The trunk lip is a thing of **** it or love it. It's not difficult to remove, can go back to just shaved one if I want

To carry on with the build :

Timeline - Oct 2010 - MySwift.Ro 1 Year Party!

Together with one friend we made MySwift.Ro, a forum dedicated tot the Suzuki Swift in Romania. Here is my look for the 1 year party

Thule roof rack + G3 Arjes 320 painted to match the car and added the Swift logo instead of the ARJES 320 one.

Comment

Timeline - Dec 2010 - Winter Setup Art 16" 7J Et35 on Pirelli Snowsport 195/45/16 + Shaved front bumper after a small accident [ Hit and Run ! Romanian Style! ]

Comment

Timeline - Feb 2011 - Shave bumper on , more like it now

Comment

Timeline - Mar 2011 - Red side repeaters + Dice valve caps

Comment

Timeline - May 2011 - Cleaning and painting the brakes

Suzuki Swift Sport OEM pedals now on, I don't regret a peny spent on them :

Comment

Timeline - May 2011 - Romanian Tuning Show - This time on Suzuki OEM roof rack!

A picture from a website in Hungary [ The Swift is made in Hungary ] :

And a few pictures take by me :

Comment

Timeline - Jun 2011 - Negative Camber

Didn't want to go extreme, or do a bigger camber because the tires have covered only 10.000 km so far and they weren't cheap . Will run a bigger camber on the BBS, tires are cheaper on 15"

Comment

Timeline - Jun 2011 - Lowered Ed2

Timeline - Jul 2011 - Front Big brakes

From 240mm to 300mm and to 4 pot!

Old brakes off :

Comment

Working...
                                X