• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazingly clean combo.

Comment

Sweet!!!! Nice rod.

Comment

Cleanest and most dialed e28 ever, Props man!! Everyone can buy a baller set of wheels, but it takes a true baller to re-due em by hand!

Comment

My jaw drops every time i run into pictures of this car, but I saw this at C&O when it was at that one high school. I was literally in shock the way this thing looks in person. It was so weird hearing the sound of a 1jz, but i loved every bit of it. The sound of that turbo spooling while slowly moving through the crowd of people was absolutely intimidating.
          You should come to the next one on the 5th! we need more stanceworks love at those meets!

Comment

Originally posted by Spikehead68 View Post
            My jaw drops every time i run into pictures of this car, but I saw this at C&O when it was at that one high school. I was literally in shock the way this thing looks in person. It was so weird hearing the sound of a 1jz, but i loved every bit of it. The sound of that turbo spooling while slowly moving through the crowd of people was absolutely intimidating.
            You should come to the next one on the 5th! we need more stanceworks love at those meets!
            I'll be there, but no low on my car yet. Jeremy should definitely bring her out this weekend!

1983 528e, 230,xxx miles, Alpine weiss. M20B25 swapped
            my tumblr.
            What the f**k is a build thread?

Comment

Originally posted by nickskater09 View Post
              I'll be there, but no low on my car yet. Jeremy should definitely bring her out this weekend!
              I'm not low yet either, but my car is still admired by all the open minded people there!
              I hope to see you there! I'll be driving the black e30 cabrio

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Originally posted by Spikehead68 View Post
                Appreciated man! That is one of the cooler compliments I have gotten on the car, as I don't get to hear about it that often from those who have seen it in person, thank you. I believe Ryan and I (Calypso m30 e30) are going to be going to C&O this month, as well as a couple of our other buddies. Make sure to come up and say hi, you as well Nick!

Comment

I'm sure you will get more if you bring her out more often! but I hope to see you guys there! I will definitely come up and introduce myself! I'll be the guy driving the e30 cabrio, along with my bro in a z3!

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  Thanks for the kind words guys!

Appreciated man! That is one of the cooler compliments I have gotten on the car, as I don't get to hear about it that often from those who have seen it in person, thank you. I believe Ryan and I (Calypso m30 e30) are going to be going to C&O this month, as well as a couple of our other buddies. Make sure to come up and say hi, you as well Nick!

Comment

Love the car and everything about it, this car is one of the reasons i bought an e28 the day before yesterday.
                    Going to pick it up today yaaay!

We dont have a lot of these e28's over here and thats another reason why i got it.

Anyway, just want to say i appreciate everything about the car and congratulations on a job well done!

Comment

Working...
                    X