Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Comment

If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

Comment

Got my adapters on finally. Great quality stuff i must say

Comment

looks good dude

Comment

Originally posted by bradp@adaptecspeedware View Post
            looks good dude
            thanks man!

Comment

Comment

Love the Jag but not the Merc wheels
                WTB
                Manaray MS6 Center Caps

'95 Z32 3.0TT LHD T-Top .:. Cruiser
                '16 F450 6.7T Lariat Ult. .:. Tow-Rig
                IG: @AllGoNShow / @TurboJInc

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bradp@adaptecspeedware View Post
                    it means does the car have studs on the hub and in your case it does. the only way to make these is you will need to install one longer stud in your hub. the other 3 will stay normal length. since 4x114 and 5x114 share one lug hole, its the only way. you would still be able to run your oem lug nuts if you wanted. 20mm is the thinnest we can do. lmk
                    do you have a pic of this setup? 20mm 4x114.3 to 5x114.3

and i'm guessing that this can only be done if the bolt pattern you're switching to is the same width as your original pattern. Like a 4x100 car could only go 5x100 and so on.
                    Straight Outta Wiscompton
                    Team Gileto. Graphics-Coatings-Performance
                    Shakotan Midnight - Low Car Street Team

Comment

I have a Pontiac G8, with a 5x120 bolt pattern. I just bought some Works VS-KF and they are 5x100. I am going to be rebuilding the wheels to be very aggressive. So I am looking for an Adapter that will be the smallest so i can put the most aggressive lips on. What is the smallest size adapter you all provide for this application? Also my studs are M14x1.5 and the size of the lug wholes are smaller(say M12x1.25 or 1.5), by chance can you all make it fit my studs and have a different extended stud size?

-Grant
                      sigpic
                      IG: @gman1227_

Comment

When I ordered my adapters the smallest they said they could make was 19mm.

Comment

when adapters are 5 lug to 5 lug we can make them 15mm

Comment

Sowo orders. get them in now!

Comment

Placed my order yesterday for some 30mm 5x108 spacers. I spoke with Jr and he was beyond helpful even after a slight misunderstanding. Awesome customer service. Can't wait to get them on for SoWo!

Comment

Brad, sent you a PM re:4x108-5x120 adapters.
                                -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
                                -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
                                -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
                                -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

Working...
                                X