This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cereal black View Post
    Wow, glad I checked out this thread, these are some really good prices and its nice be able to talk directly with who your buying from. Will be back when it comes time I need some adapters.
    hit me up when you're ready
    If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Comment

5MM front, 20MM rear.

If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

Comment

Good morning folks, I have a two sets of 5x112>5x130 adapters you guys made for me two years ago. Hubs were bored to 57.1 for my Audi. I was wondering if I it was possible to enlarge them to 66.5 for my '99 CL500 now. I want to run the same wheels I did previously and if I could avoid having a whole new set made, just get these hub centers enlarged a bit. Shoot me a response here or an email.

Thanks!

'01 S4—Low. Wide. Fast. Gone.
        '99 CL500—BBW. Gone.
        '04 E55—Grocery Getter.

Comment

Wide Wide Tread Spacers

I'm anxious to see how the 60mm spacers I ordered turn out!

Comment

sent you guys a message via FB. still waiting reply

Comment

yeah we can do that. send me a Pm.
              Originally posted by das eighty View Post
              Good morning folks, I have a two sets of 5x112>5x130 adapters you guys made for me two years ago. Hubs were bored to 57.1 for my Audi. I was wondering if I it was possible to enlarge them to 66.5 for my '99 CL500 now. I want to run the same wheels I did previously and if I could avoid having a whole new set made, just get these hub centers enlarged a bit. Shoot me a response here or an email.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                sent you guys a message via FB. still waiting reply
                no clue where that message is. why not send me a Pm on here?

Comment

Patrick with 25mm spacers.

Comment

november group buy starting monday. get those wheels ready for spring

Comment

• looking for guys with 4x108 bolt patterns that use a lug bolt. we can make these in a 1 piece adapter in 5x112/114.3 and 5x120

Comment

• Hyundai genesis to BMW.

Comment

• trucks, cars, golf carts. we build adapters for anything

Comment

• bump. 20% OFF through jan 2nd
                            Last edited by bradp@adaptecspeedware; 12-26-2013, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• bump. 20% off through thursday

Comment

• Do you make 4x100 to 5x112 wheel?

Comment

Working...
                                X