• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bump, pm'd

Comment

• Guess I never updated:

Ferrari by Speedline 5x108 et34/59 -> Saab 9000 4x108 et-1/+4

Last edited by Svenska94Aero; 07-29-2014, 10:55 PM.
      -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
      -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
      -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
      -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

• looks good dude!
        If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Comment

• What design type do I need if I'm looking to convert my 4x100 to 5x114.3?

Comment

• If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

Comment

• I need a price on 6x139.7 to 5x114.3 it needs to be the thinnest possible. Thanks

Comment

• Similarly, what is the thinnest adapter you can make to go from 5x112 to 5x4.75"? Looking to do some Corvette "Salad Shooters" on my W201 Mercedes.

I thought that I had seen some 15mm thick adapters at some point, but can't find the link anymore.

Steve.

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^this? 5x108 to 5.4.75 lug nuts on car, not bolts dont mind trimming the studs.

Comment

• Well im an idiot. i'd check my threads that i started but noticed this one wasnt started by me so i didnt get any notifications
                    If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

Comment

• One Link Explains It All: RoadKillCustoms.com

Comment

• Finally got the password situation figured out after months of screwing around

Comment

Working...
                        X