The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and... Muahahahahaha!
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Shits ballin, also Earl Sweatshirt is back

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
        Shits ballin, also Earl Sweatshirt is back
        i know. so stoked

odd future for the muh fuggin win

speaking of...

is the Rella video not the most amazing thing ever?
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• I'm SO lost ^^^
          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
            I'm SO lost ^^^
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN-xq7t6pKw"]Hodgy, Domo Genesis And Tyler, The Creator- Rella - YouTube[/ame]

ofwgkta

learn it fool

haha
            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzi24Nssiow"]Odd Future - "Oldie" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Did some p-chopping... its ehhhhhh. I dont like it or dislike it. It just doesnt pop (obviously I cant photoshop stretched tires and poke so that would look different)

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                  (Late) but thats a fuckin jam!

Tyler The Creator goes hard in the car

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0IfYDlCx4&list=FLk3y-7QD_2J7BqglI97EXPQ&index=15&feature=plpp_video"]TYLER DA CREATOR GETS BUCK IN THE CAR TO FLOCKA - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Did some p-chopping... its ehhhhhh. I dont like it or dislike it. It just doesnt pop (obviously I cant photoshop stretched tires and poke so that would look different)
                    Those the wheels your gettin? If so that will look good

Sent from my EVO 3d using tapatalk

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                    Originally posted by nickskater09
                    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• I don't know. Check my build thread. I'm open for opinions. Don't know of they look good or not. I'm going for an 80's BMW/luxury stance look (but not VIP)

Comment

I don't know. Check my build thread. I'm open for opinions. Don't know of they look good or not. I'm going for an 80's BMW/luxury stance look (but not VIP)
                        I do like those wheels, but they don't really go with the overall theme that you stated before

Comment

• Lol it's a crazy mix. I'm looking at both E30's and AE86's for inspiration and trying to meld the two styles together.

What's goin on with the Acura?

Comment

• | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Muahajahahahahaha

Comment

Lol it's a crazy mix. I'm looking at both E30's and AE86's for inspiration and trying to meld the two styles together.

What's goin on with the Acura?
                                transmission needs to be replaced as well a couple other minor things, I'm riding around in a minivan now trying to save up some money for the car
                                Last edited by Yogi_Bear; 03-24-2012, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X