No announcement yet.

The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a goatee but thats about it, lol. I gotta keep it trimmed becuase of work though.
    2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• Originally posted by lastexile View Post
      I got a goatee but thats about it, lol. I gotta keep it trimmed becuase of work though.
      Same here my office would kill me

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• I pretty much get away with anything at work as long as I dont let it get out of control.
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
          I pretty much get away with anything at work as long as I dont let it get out of control.
          Lucky sob. Well i can do whatever i want

if i want to be unemployed

Comment

• What music are you guys playing right now? "kick a little" -Little Texas

Comment

• Not really listening to music, in the car I have been listening to a book on tape. Well they are not on tape anymore, now they have them on mp3 players. Times have changed. (don't actually have time to read a book so I cheat, lol)
              2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• i **** reading book(except car magz) but that cool what book is it?

Comment

• A mix of Lucero songs on youtube.

Comment

• what genre is that?

Comment

• It's like a old school punk twist on country. Which is ironic because I **** country with a passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                        i **** reading book(except car magz) but that cool what book is it?
                        Inheritance, its the last book of the Inheritance saga. The first one is called Eragon which you may remember they made a movie from it which sucked big hairy balls.

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                        It's like a old school punk twist on country. Which is ironic because I **** country with a passion.
                        Its amazing how many people can't stand country.
                        2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• Really that's different. I ***** country to until I "listened" 2it. Then, I feel i'mlove with it. Which is ironic because most black people hates it haha

Comment

• lol
                            2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• Originally posted by lastexile View Post
                              Inheritance, its the last book of the Inheritance saga. The first one is called Eragon which you may remember they made a movie from it which sucked big hairy balls.

Its amazing how many people can't stand country.
                              I love those books. Actually the only books i've ever really taken the time to read.

I just don't like the whole "lets sound as back woods redneck as possible" mentality about most of it. Old country is another story. I just don't consider most of this stuff music anymore...

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                              Really that's different. I ***** country to until I "listened" 2it. Then, I feel i'mlove with it. Which is ironic because most black people hates it haha
                              Thats hilarious.

Comment

• I have read the first 3 but this last one I am listening to. Just don't have time to read it and the fact that is is thicker than a phone book doesn't help any either, lol. The third one took me forever to finish. Now I can finally find out how this freakin story ends, lol. It took him forever to finish writing it.
                                2000 Mazda 626

Comment

Working...
                                X