No announcement yet.

IntroDoucin tha 71' Bavaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As everyone else said, such a great thread. I'm glad you didn't just throw in the towel after the sideswipe.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

• subscribed to see where this goes!
      Instagram: Dariusrusu
      Vwvortex: Vwdubluvin

c by [url=http://www.flickr.com/people/55829963@N05/]

Comment

• very nice car. im glad your putting in the time and money into her that she needs. Camilo showed me your car a wile back. and lol at Pablo ghost riding. BAYVARIA!
        My 95' m3

87' e30 build

Comment

• Well, i have not touched the car since paint. I have it sitting in a garage as i went through the process of moving, yet again. I will be building a garage style carport at the new place and thats when the finishing will be happening.

As far as the lambo, it is a replica; a real nice one. The owner of the body shop built that from ground up. I am talking chassis, litterally race suspension, a huge v8, and custom made body panels. That is what sold me, this guys work. I could drop my car off and give him specific instruction about anything and he followed through with my wishes and gave me great detail to what he did and how something could be improved. Or if i had a suggestion, he would give me honest feedback. Honestly a great guy who does top of line work.
          Mark
          Stagecoach Auto body
          Redwood City, CA

-Rick

Comment

• That interior is freaking sensational

Comment

• Awesome car sorry to hear about the wreck. Glad to see all is well and the car looks awesome again. Better than before!
              Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

• i have been trying to get one of these for a long time found a 74 for 1200

Comment

• Revisiting this after many years..
                  Still have this beast..

Now with a 5.7 V8, 6 speed, and much more. Updates to come!

Comment

Working...
                  X