Thread: Please help?

Default Please help?

hey guys

im wanting a new camera that doesnt cost to much but will take good crisp pics because the one i got atm is just a 3mega pixel and it just doesnt cut it

please help

Here's a few thoughts:

I wouldn't worry about megapixels. Mega pixels do not matter in the realm of what most people are going to photograph. If you are wanting a good camera to take nice, sharp photos to post online or to print a few 8x10's every now and then, you don't need much more than 3MP. It's a common misconception that megapixels=quality, but that just isn't the case.

What's your price range? Do you want an SLR or is an advanced point and shoot ok? Give me an idea of what you're looking for and I can give you some recommendations.

Agreed with Theo, give us a price range and let us know what you want to accomplish with it. Example do you just want a camera that is it's own body and lens or do you want an investment that you can build and grow with your experience level and interest.

That tour photo of cruise look so stunning and i wish i was there on that boat to roam around the world with any fear which make me little more concern toward something like that and I am a student of writing and only attend online class with best essay writing service UK where professionals always there for me to help you out any difficult situation which matter to me describe