Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'The Lowly Gentlemen Driving Gloves' questions

Hi,

Has anyone here bought and reveived their driving gloves? Does anyone have pictures to post?

I am wanting to buy a pair, but I am uncertain about the color choice. I feel the pictures don't really give me a clear answer on the colors on them. If you look in the link below, the brown ones look black in a picture, and the tan gloves look very light colored in the studio photo but rather dark in the photoshoot pictures.

I am mostly interested in which pictures tell the real color of the gloves, if you have pictures of your own then please post!

'87 Toyota Supra MKIII
    '76 Toyota Celica ST2000

i got my hollywood gloves yesterday. no pics, but theyre a little bit darker than the first 2 pics of the gloves by themselves

Comment

bump

Comment

The darker ones are like a dark brown. Not black. I havent seen the lighter ones in person yet. but this pic shows the color of the dark ones most accurately.

Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I wish I was enough of a baller to afford these.
          Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
          i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
          | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

How well do they hold up to smacking Christina Hendricks in the face?

Seriously though, they look like a nice product, and while I find it amusing that old fashioned accessories like driving gloves are becoming trendy, I'm not angry about it.

Comment

Driving gloves are wicked, big fan but I don't think i'd be bothered to wear them while driving... plus I think you'd look a little weird in everyday traffic (unless you live somewhere cold or you were Ryan Gosling).
              Last edited by stayclassy; 03-08-2012, 12:59 AM.

Comment

mike had the tans ones on his e9 at h20 and werent to to light, i think the picture kinda makes them look that way.
                BUSTER!
                Low Standards
                Seffer on the Stanceworks
                sigpic

Comment

These gloves are great. I got mine from my sister for Christmas.
                  I have been wearing them almost everyday to and from work. Not only do I love the feel but the look as well. I recommend these for any car enthusiast as the final accessory.

@slowprogress

Comment

I love these but I think I'd look ridiculous wearing them while driving a 2012 Mazda. Got a set (not the LG ones unfortunately, though I love them) for my dad and his MGB though. If I had an older car myself I'd definitely rock a set.
                    Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

The 67 button/strap looks very loose fitted.
                      They look amazing though!
                      Would definitely have a pair if I had an MB like jzm3
                      Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                      i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                      | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

Originally posted by stayclassy View Post
                        Driving gloves are wicked, big fan but I don't think i'd be bothered to wear them while driving... plus I think you'd look a little weird in everyday traffic (unless you live somewhere cold or you were Ryan Gosling).
                        These are the gloves from the movie drive if anyone was wondering.
                        Gaspar Gloves high-end fashion gloves featured in magazines around the world. Available in many styles like Dress, Driving, Opera-length, Elbow-length, Fetish

Comment

Working...
                        X