No announcement yet.

+Game-Of-Stance+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice start, but I will tell you that money spent on some items could have been better spent on more important ones. Instead of spending 100 dollars on plastidip you could have gotten better coilovers and maybe even have bought some stock m3 wheels for temp use.

Otherwise, welcome! Ive seen you post on e46f and they do get testy over there.
    @sd262 - instagram

Comment

Ditch stage 3, 5 and 6 and your done

Comment

Omg it's DominicG , stanceworks welcome to the world of plastidip...
        - Krystian
        http://www.facebook.com/kgawlak

Owner of many E46's
        [Currently own 2005 AA 2.5 Kit ZHP, S54 Sedan, 01 330ci and 1 Coupe 1 Sedan 1 E46 M3 parts cars]
        Summer toy : 2009 Yamaha R6 Raven "Currently Lamborghini Balloon White" It is For Sale !
        sigpic

Comment

-Brandon
          E46 No More..
          Her Concise History:
          http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

Comment

the internet rejects you, sir dominic of g.

Not stanced yet.

Comment

Comment

This should be fun..

Comment

Well, the car looks really clean. Keep that up, get the Mtech bumper painted properly. Dont do any mods until youve found a proper set of wheels. Do research on e46 fitment. This car has potential.

I like the carbon BMW badges and black kidneys and understand that these are nice and fast mods but now focus on important stuff. And stay away from Plastidip!
                    slamburglars.com

Comment

Congratulations StanceWorks.
                      You have been infected with a cancer so powerful it will drive every thread into a dark abyss filled with plastidip, personal attacks, bicep conparisons, a hint of intimidation attempts, and an overall failing tone.

Please stay safe.

God help us all.

MiloriFilms.com

Apex ARC-8 18x9 with Nitto Invo 255/35/18 all around - M Tech II - ZHP and BMW Performance shift knobs - Eibach Sportlines - Alcantara wheel - Headers - Active Autowerke Custom Tune - Much More

Comment

Originally posted by Gheybe View Post
                        Congratulations StanceWorks.
                        You have been infected with a cancer so powerful it will drive every thread into a dark abyss filled with plastidip, personal attacks, bicep conparisons, a hint of intimidation attempts, and an overall failing tone.

Please stay safe.

God help us all.
                        omfg

Comment

haha thanks guys If you stop trolling then there won't be any problems

To all the people who aren't from E46Fanatics, don't worry the plasti-dipped bumper is just temporary. I'm going to put the stock bumper back on when I go back home on the 17th until I can match the mtech ll front bumper to the rest of the car.

Comment

What about the plasti-dipped stock wheels? Shitty coilovers? More than just the bumper needs to be addressed.

Comment

"Temporary" mods are the real cancer here, not the countless people poking fun at it.

Do it once, do it right, or leave it stock until you can do something awesome with it.

Seems like a majority of folks here do random small things that they think are cool for the sake of posting it hoping to get praise for half-assing their car. You don't see any of my cars here on StanceWorks because they're all stock, broken, or ugly - but bet your ass the day my Volvo tucks 15x10s with a proper roll/pull job, I'll have a thread.

Regardless, your car, your money, your mods. Do as you please, but don't expect praise for spray-painted wheels and a half-assed front bumper.
                              - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

not a fan of what you've done to the car so far. you basically wasted a bunch of time doing things that ruined the elegance of the car. you should get the whole thing PDRed and for god's sake change your damn wheel color
                                4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

Working...
                                X