Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW front camber photos?

hi,
    does anyone have any photos of front camber on a BMW?

im struggling to find any, the only i can find it this:

...which isnt even a real bmw!

ive bought some adjustable front camber mounts for my front coilovers, and now im having second thoughts on how it could look, im wanting to get my front wheels more tucked to go lower

photos of my mini

Comment

James, how have you lowered your E28, just choppies? And also, whats the spec on that rear wheel pleeeease?

Comment

Frayass thank you for your photo! I like!

Hi Jorge, theyre Nex coilovers:

more info: http://www.jamesfawcett.co.uk/cms/in...sion&Itemid=11

photos of my mini

Comment

Owh I was hoping they would be chopped. Mind messaging me where you got them from and the cost to get them landed in the UK?

Comment

hey jorge, they wernt expensive, about £650 to £700 including shipping which i think is a good price they feel very good quality, the company is in california they shipped them over for me, contact these guys: http://maxspeedperformance.com/xcart/home.php?cat=119 the only bad bit was a high customs charge. ive run these for over a year now and through winter and still going strong and look like new.

photos of my mini

Comment

Yeah, just wondered what you got hit with for customs charges, I considered them but at £700+VAT and customs, you're looking over a grand and for like £200 more you can fit air :/

Comment

Ouch really, i thought air was about £2k, if id known it was a grand i would have gone for that, at least that way i wouldnt have to build a wooden ramp every morning and evening just to get on and off my driveway!:

photos of my mini

Comment

This is my front wheel how its sitting now,

I only have aabout 1.5mm clearance between my coils and wheel, so i cant go any further inwards. Ill fit the front camber plates and see if it helps, and failing that ill do more front arch pulling, which i was trying to avoid.

photos of my mini

Comment

ooo that looks good!

Comment

Comment

thanks byron! how much camber are you running there on the front? suits it really well!

photos of my mini

Comment

I'm running -6 all around. Personally I think yours looks amazing right now, but I'm sure it would look good with a bit of camber as well.

Comment

Looks extremely good, do work.

Comment

Here is some front camber for you

Comment

Working...
                              X