Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BMW front camber photos?

Default BMW front camber photos?

hi,
    does anyone have any photos of front camber on a BMW?

im struggling to find any, the only i can find it this:

...which isnt even a real bmw!

ive bought some adjustable front camber mounts for my front coilovers, and now im having second thoughts on how it could look, im wanting to get my front wheels more tucked to go lower

James, how have you lowered your E28, just choppies? And also, whats the spec on that rear wheel pleeeease?

Frayass thank you for your photo! I like!

Hi Jorge, theyre Nex coilovers:

more info: http://www.jamesfawcett.co.uk/cms/in...sion&Itemid=11

Owh I was hoping they would be chopped. Mind messaging me where you got them from and the cost to get them landed in the UK?

hey jorge, they wernt expensive, about 650 to 700 including shipping which i think is a good price they feel very good quality, the company is in california they shipped them over for me, contact these guys: http://maxspeedperformance.com/xcart/home.php?cat=119 the only bad bit was a high customs charge. ive run these for over a year now and through winter and still going strong and look like new.

Yeah, just wondered what you got hit with for customs charges, I considered them but at 700+VAT and customs, you're looking over a grand and for like 200 more you can fit air :/

Ouch really, i thought air was about 2k, if id known it was a grand i would have gone for that, at least that way i wouldnt have to build a wooden ramp every morning and evening just to get on and off my driveway!:

This is my front wheel how its sitting now,

I only have aabout 1.5mm clearance between my coils and wheel, so i cant go any further inwards. Ill fit the front camber plates and see if it helps, and failing that ill do more front arch pulling, which i was trying to avoid.

ooo that looks good!

thanks byron! how much camber are you running there on the front? suits it really well!

I'm running -6 all around. Personally I think yours looks amazing right now, but I'm sure it would look good with a bit of camber as well.

Looks extremely good, do work.

Here is some front camber for you

uh oh! that tyre looks quite old?
    did you have 4 wheel alignment?
    I don't mind a bit of extra inside tyre wear, thats why im on remoulds

....and im used to going through tyres....

Such a fucking BEAST of a car, I want to see that Mini.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfawcett View Post
    Frayass thank you for your photo! I like!

Hi Jorge, theyre Nex coilovers:

more info: http://www.jamesfawcett.co.uk/cms/in...sion&Itemid=11
    Your E28 sits so good!
    What did you do about the top mounts? Arent they for an E34?
    Or is the kit you bought for an E28 and just needs to be welded on?
    I dislike Byron.

hi got splits, yeah it was just a kit where you had to sleeve it over you existing hub and weld arround,
    ive done thousands of miles now including a trip to Nurburgring in Germany this year, and still going strong even with my crap welding

Ive just done a load of welding from battle scars and colliding with the ground from being too low, crap welds, but you wont be able to tell when its all painted and undersealed! :P ive tested out the jacking point and it works

Ive just cut out and repaired this too this was alsos quite bad from water getting in the boot (trunk) and rusting the corner

all sorted now, the only job i need to do is fit the front camber plates and replace all my brake lines which are rusted

nothing extreme. about -3.5ish

-Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

wow zic its been painted!!!! looking good!! ill go look at your build progress now

Thanks
    Tho only the front is painted, not enough money to paint the back half of the car
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

I like!!!

If i could get my shocker top nuts undone, they would have been fitted already! having trouble, even with air tools! ill be having another go soon, thanks for the pics, i like the look of front camber on BMW's!

Front camber plates fitted, and much more wheel clearance gained.... not sure if i like the extra tuck though i might raise up a bit: