No announcement yet.

Honda Ruckus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have an 06 ruck I bought for $300 but I need an engine. Anyone got one on the cheap?
    '89 civic hatch 15x8 sportmaxx 501 +15 offset stolen and recovered without my wheels SOLD
    '93 civic sedan tbd
    '92 civic sedan cheviot reverse mesh

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie247 View Post
      have an 06 ruck I bought for $300 but I need an engine. Anyone got one on the cheap?
      Hayabusa engine, game set and match.
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff.T View Post
        I can think of 1000 better ways to waste my money. IMO, its one of the most hypebeast things to own.
        nahh these are honda ruckus'
        you're thinking of fixed wheel bicycles

www.effineuro.com

Comment

I love my '09. Sure, it's not fast. But it's fun as hell to ride. I rock mine all over town. If you live in a city like I do, you'll find that you really don't need to go much over 40mph as long as you stay off the highways.

Mine is still stock for now, but once I get some more stuff done to the Passat, and save up some extra scratch, I'll be doing a 150cc GY6 swap, suspension drop, frame extension, and disc brake setup. It'll do 60 no problem, accelerate reasonably well, and still be stupid fun to ride around town. I was tossing around the idea with a friend of making a custom mount on a trailer hitch so I can carry it on the back of the Passat for car shows and what not. Paint and style the whole mess to match the car and whatnot.
          sigpic
          » scott »« '03 vw passat turbo »« '88 toyota mr2 s/c »« '09 honda ruckus «

Comment

I feel these things are pretty pointless. I wouldn't want one... but then again, I'm not a fan of anything motorized and with only 2 wheels...

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
              I feel these things are pretty pointless. I wouldn't want one... but then again, I'm not a fan of anything motorized and with only 2 wheels...
              I love it for running errands around town. It costs me $3-4 to fill up the gas tank, which lasts me about 100-120 miles or so. So even just as a cost-saving device, it's paid off for me. But to each their own.
              sigpic

Comment

ive got a tomos lx.

Comment

Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
                  nahh these are honda ruckus'
                  you're thinking of fixed wheel bicycles
                  truth
                  I prefer one of these because I'm too much of a pussy for a big bike

Comment

I want a Ruckus real bad. I live 1.5 miles from campus. They've closed two of the biggest parking lots on campus (800+ spaces... gone.), so there's no where to park, the bus is a pain in the ass (on time 2.273% of the time), riding my bicycle is out of the question (1.5 miles isn't the issue, its the fact that its a steep 1.5 mile hill to climb back up once you ride down).

I've seriously been considering putting off getting coils for my car and getting a Ruck. 150cc swap of course.

Comment

lol.... i wanna get one also.
                      for some reason, whenever im at car shows these things just look so freaking awesome to me.
                      like they embody the jdm-ness into a scooter hahahahahaha

Comment

These things are sick, I could never justify owning one though unless I was happy with where my car sat for awhile.
                        Originally posted by Oh, Word?
                        You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

it's really a tough decision between one of these and air....i might just wait and get one in spring.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

I feel your pain. I was torn between buying the Ruckus and buying parts for BOTH my cars. But in the end, I'm happy with the decision I made.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think i need one. I dont have to pay insurance, saves me 600$ a year compared to bringing the e30 to school...

Flickr

Comment

i love them, but i live in the suburbs and it just would be pointless to own one, and i would end up putting 10k into it somehow and they are 2k new.

Comment

Working...
                                X